• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mesa 12.0 will get into Fedora24 btw

Comment

Originally posted by chithanh View Post
      mesa 12.0.1 is now available in Gentoo.
      No Vulkan yet, though. We are still figuring out how to best integrate this.
      I'm interested in glvnd support. Do you need help? I've written a live ebuild for libglvnd, and updated the latest nvidia-drivers to
      depend on it (and ignore the glvnd libraries shipping with the tarball), but there's also some work required in the mesa ebuild
      to properly support it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gusar View Post
        What gives some people grief is Baytrail's output engine
        What about lockups? More lockups? Not working V-Sync? Not upstreamed HDMI audio? Not working audio on most devices? (Pierre working on this, but that takes almost... three years?) And Intel's Aaron Lu who unsubcribed from report about AXP288 chip that was designed especially for BayTrail/CherryTrail devices... etc.

It's not only BayTrail's output engine that make BayTrail devices usage almost impossible with Linux.

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
          I'm hoping that video makes more sense with sound...
          not really sense. but I had to smile

Comment

Originally posted by Anvil View Post
            Mesa 12.0 will get into Fedora24 btw
            Already passed testing, should be in updates soon if not already. Too bad llvm 3.9 won't be available until at least f25.

Comment

Originally posted by mlau View Post
              I'm interested in glvnd support. Do you need help? I've written a live ebuild for libglvnd, and updated the latest nvidia-drivers to
              depend on it (and ignore the glvnd libraries shipping with the tarball), but there's also some work required in the mesa ebuild
              to properly support it.
              Currently most of the work is happening in overlays and bugzilla.
              If you are interested to work on glvnd, come to #gentoo-desktop on freenode and we can discuss the details.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystro256 View Post

Already passed testing, should be in updates soon if not already. Too bad llvm 3.9 won't be available until at least f25.
                my oither issues will be with firefox in Wayland. , i hope they'll fix up the sloppy smooth scroll

Comment

Working...
                X