AMD's Catalyst 15.9 Now Available For Linux Gamers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

Excellent, on more time to the infinity.
    No more. The End.

Comment

You should study some sw development and understand that less code is less bugs and faster.
      Not necessarily.

Some bugs might actually be the result of programmers taking a shortcut. Furthermore, recursion often results in less and more concise code, yet is comparably slower than iteration.

Comment

Why stop here, please continue your excellent writing style.
        Why don't you you fuck off and go and compile your kernel or fglrx installer with gcc 4.9 many people say it works, but kernels or installer compiled with gcc 5 seems break something for Catalyst so it fails to load.

Why Debian's 4.2 kernels work with Catalyst is because it is compiled with 4.9 branch still (or even 4.8 for a stable), unlike on affected distros.

If you dunno how to switch compiler, if you don't want to open a bug and if you don't want to investigate any kind of your other issues then:

Fuck Off and Fuck Off and Fuck Off.
        Last edited by dungeon; 26 October 2015, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Debian testing sets gcc to 5.2. Kernel dev documentation says to have latest tools, including gcc. Because you are using backported stuff with jessie you do not know anything. I did try binary 4.2 kernel from debian testing and had same results that ubuntu people. Update your system to testing and write bug reports instead of your excellent forum writing.
          I use Sid on one machine mainly. While i have Jessie on anothers.

You should update not me

And of course fuck off, i already said you what i use for years and couple times. So, fuck off again and good "fuck off" day i wish to you.

Comment

Fuck off.

Comment

Fuck off.

Comment

?ber F.O.

Comment

Fuck off.

Comment

FUCK off.

Comment

Working...