Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesterchester
    replied
    And BTW I deleted FreeBSD from my test computer. The moment it was gone from the hard drive (replaced with linux), I suddenly felt alot better.

Leave a comment:

• lesterchester
    replied
    Why the hell is there so many articles about this all repeating the same thing? As if it makes a big deal and it's going to effect alot of people.

No one's going to use it, they rather use KMS on Linux and by the way, Intel KMS on FreeBSD is a complete failure. Users report that doing startx just causes a blank screen with the only way to recover is to reboot. I went through all the torture to tried it myself while nearly commiting sucide just to have the same thing happen. BSD cunts are a bunch of Crap

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic AMD Kernel Mode-Setting Continues On FreeBSD

AMD Kernel Mode-Setting Continues On FreeBSD

Phoronix: AMD Kernel Mode-Setting Continues On FreeBSD

For being a project that's just a few months old and up until recently wasn't touched by BSD developers, the port of the open-source AMD Radeon kernel mode-setting driver from the Linux kernel to FreeBSD kernel is progressing nicely...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X