This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While we're all waiting...

Haha, this is really funny, everybody seems nail-biting like mothers/fathers-to-be.

Do you have your cigars ready to celebrate once we know whether it's a boy or a girl?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
      Haha, this is really funny, everybody seems nail-biting like mothers/fathers-to-be.

Do you have your cigars ready to celebrate once we know whether it's a boy or a girl?
      If the baby was not a good baby ,the mother(ATI) will be
      fucked again!

Comment

• I agree + This is very very funny. Never seen anything like this in my entire pc-linux-life

Comment

• How about this morning then? sun is out and everything!

Comment

• Originally posted by bushwakko View Post
            How about this morning then? sun is out and everything!
            Let me tell you that this is gonna be another "hey when is the driver going to be released?" day. It's fine for me...I do have a life

Comment

• I can't wait any more!!! 2 weeks ago I begin drink beer... Now I drink about 1.7 l. vodka every day to forget about new drivers... It is 1.4 l today, but it is 13 25 in Moscow now. i need more... somebody... I can't go for drink from my server-room... please... call any drink shop and ask for vodka_delivery_service... i cant walk...

sorr my english

Comment

• Originally posted by xy_god View Post
                If the baby was not a good baby ,the mother(ATI) will be
                fucked again!
                Maybe the Mother has bad genes so that every baby it haves is a bad one? :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Extreme Coder View Post
                  Maybe the Mother has bad genes so that every baby it haves is a bad one? :/
                  Well if ATi has bad genes I'll soon leave her from someone that does not push out retarded baby's

Comment

• Yes,I need a good baby,I can use another woman to make baby,haha!
                    Such as intel,nvidia and so on!

Comment

• Somebody break out the drugs and induce the mother! She needs to have the baby NOW!

lmao

I think we've all waited a very long time for this. While I agree we would rather have a working than broken driver, I think ATI has had a long time to work on and perfect this version. They are literally losing advocates and loyal fans by the day while they sit on this release.

Comment

Working...
                      X