Working r600g games list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrch2k8 View Post
    there is way to test that fbo are actually enabled henri? at least for wine use

since im using a 64bit distro maybe the ubuntu crappy 32 bit libs are using r600c or dont have osmesa library i think but im not sure about it
    If you run Wine with WINEDEBUG=+wgl it should tell you what GL renderer it's using, among others. E.g.:

WINEDEBUG=+wgl wine <executable> 2>&1 | head
    If you didn't explicitly compile 32-bit r600g yourself, you're probably using whatever 32-bit libraries your distribution installed though, and currently chances are that's not r600g.

Comment

Code:
      niko2@laptop ~/.wine/drive_c/Programmi/Microsoft Games/Age of Empires II/age2_x1 $ WINEDEBUG=+wgl wine age2_x1.exe 2>&1 | head
      fixme:win:RegisterDeviceNotificationW (hwnd=0x12a2e8, filter=0xa9e9f8,flags=0x00000005) returns a fake device notification handle!
      fixme:win:RegisterDeviceNotificationW (hwnd=0x10040, filter=0xa9e8c8,flags=0x00000004) returns a fake device notification handle!
      fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 110 (SPI_GETSHOWIMEUI)
      trace:wgl:wglGetProcAddress func: 'glAccum'
      trace:wgl:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo GL version             : 2.1 Mesa 7.8.2.
      trace:wgl:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo GL renderer            : Mesa DRI Mobile Intel? GM45 Express Chipset GEM 20100328 2010Q1 .
      trace:wgl:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo GLX version            : 1.4.
      trace:wgl:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo Server GLX version     : 1.4.
      trace:wgl:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo Server GLX vendor:     : SGI.
      trace:wgl:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo Client GLX version     : 1.4.

niko2@laptop ~/.wine/drive_c/Programmi/Microsoft Games/Age of Empires II/age2_x1 $ glxinfo | grep OpenGL
      OpenGL vendor string: Tungsten Graphics, Inc
      OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI Mobile Intel? GM45 Express Chipset GEM 20100330 DEVELOPMENT 
      OpenGL version string: 2.1 Mesa 7.11-devel
      OpenGL shading language version string: 1.20
      OpenGL extensions:
      I never found a solution which does not involve destroying my system with multilib overlay
      ## VGA ##
      AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
      Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

Originally posted by darkbasic View Post
        I never found a solution which does not involve destroying my system with multilib overlay
        For development I just use appropriately set LD_LIBRARY_PATH and LIBGL_DRIVERS_PATH environment variables.

Comment

can you point me out a way to compile mesa git x86 and x86_64? cuz i tried many way including --enable-32bits and enable-64bits and i end always getting a major mess and manually copying libs to lib32 and then compile in 64 is a really creepy way to do it

thx in advance

Comment

If you want to run 32-bit apps like Doom 3, ET, ETQW, ut2004, and so on, you should have a 32-bit linux. Using a 64-bit Linux with 32-bit apps results in incorrect rendering and crashes, because there are no 32-bit drivers by default. I don't recommend compiling Mesa with --enable-32-bit, because nearly nobody tests such a configuration.

I do have a 32-bit Linux, so that I can test blob games.

The steps to get a 3D driver from git:
            1) Compile Mesa (without --enable-*bits).
            2) Set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to ..../mesa/lib
            3) Set LIBGL_DRIVERS_PATH to ..../mesa/lib/gallium

This should work without having to install anything.

You may use "sudo make install", but if you don't want to install everything, just copy over the libs you want by hand.

Comment

It's a problem which should be solved because only open drivers suffer such a limitation.
              I think distros should provide both 32 and 64 bit builds of mesa (and not a 10 years old ia32-libs).
              ## VGA ##

Comment

Originally posted by jrch2k8 View Post
                can you point me out a way to compile mesa git x86 and x86_64? cuz i tried many way including --enable-32bits and enable-64bits and i end always getting a major mess and manually copying libs to lib32 and then compile in 64 is a really creepy way to do it

thx in advance
                This works for me: add "--build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --libdir=/usr/lib32" to configure*. You will of course need a multilib toolchain (glibc,gcc and its dependencies), talloc, and whatever other dependencies there may be. Will put your libs in /usr/lib32 on make install and you may have to edit ld.so.conf for the dynamic linker to find them.

For x86_64, just remove the extra config flags.

*You may also need to prefix configure with CC="gcc -m32" CXX=g++ -m32".
                Last edited by Xipeos; 27 January 2011, 04:18 PM. Reason: x86_64

Comment

ok, following you advise i finally got my 32 and 64 gallium drivers to work

now with gallium r600 driver properly installed i got of all the render artifacts showed before in the screenshots and the stencil message is gone for good.

so for now the entrance is still very slow like 5fps(my bet is an extension is killing the performance here but im not sure how to get which one is)

ingame fps are a bit low specially when loading a city for first time but is playable and well rendered unless you want hard mass pvp but im sure it will improve, but is already impressive such a nice compliant is so short time

Comment

With --enable-32bits mesa didn't compile, so I compiled it in a 32 bit machine and copied it to /home/niko2/binari. Unfortunately only Software Rasterizer does work:

Code:
                    niko2@laptop ~/.wine/drive_c/Programmi/Microsoft Games/Age of Empires II/age2_x1 $ LIBGL_DRIVERS_PATH=/home/niko2/binari/lib/dri WINEDEBUG=+wgl wine age2_x1.exe 2>&1 | head
                    fixme:win:RegisterDeviceNotificationW (hwnd=0x12a3e0, filter=0xa9e9f8,flags=0x00000005) returns a fake device notification handle!
                    fixme:win:RegisterDeviceNotificationW (hwnd=0x10040, filter=0xa9e8c8,flags=0x00000004) returns a fake device notification handle!
                    fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 110 (SPI_GETSHOWIMEUI)
                    trace:wgl:wglGetProcAddress func: 'glAccum'
                    trace:wgl:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo GL version             : 2.1 Mesa 7.11-devel.
                    trace:wgl:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo GL renderer            : Software Rasterizer.
                    trace:wgl:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo GLX version            : 1.4.
                    trace:wgl:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo Server GLX version     : 1.4.
                    trace:wgl:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo Server GLX vendor:     : SGI.
                    trace:wgl:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo Client GLX version     : 1.4.
                    Do I need to compile a 32 bit libdrm too? Is it the problem?
                    ## VGA ##

Comment

i used this to compile mesa
                      export CFLAGS="-m32"
                      export CXXFLAGS="-m32"

./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-gles1 --enable-gles2 --enable-openvg --enable-xcb --enable-gallium-radeon --enable-gallium-egl --enable-gl-osmesa --enable-xcb --enable-gallium-radeon --enable-gallium-r600 --with-dri-drivers=i965 --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --libdir=/usr/lib32

Note: don't activate llvm cuz it wont compile cuz you need llvm 32 bits installed but you can activate it in 64 mode without problem

libdrm probably is nice to compile too cuz i bet libdrm in libia32 package is really old

Comment

Working...
                      X