Working r600g games list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xris View Post
    Is there anyone can tell me what the HoN experience is like with the current r600g?
    It's working perfectly on my rv620 chipset. (and faster since today with last mesa git and s3tc

Comment

Enemy territory: Quake Wars is working fine now with S3TC support

Comment

r300g memfaults

Originally posted by MoRZiLLo View Post
        Supertuxkart Fantastic!! 1920x1080 full fps
        Does it really works in Gallium(not Classic Mesa over DRI2/KMS), and is it Irlicht powered SuperTuxKart (0.7 version).
        It works for me only in Mesa Classic, otherwise I got memory faults because of some VBO bugs. But mine card is FireGL V5200, so its r300g. But if it will work for you, than give me 'glxinfo | grep -i render' output.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_core View Post
          Does it really works in Gallium(not Classic Mesa over DRI2/KMS), and is it Irlicht powered SuperTuxKart (0.7 version).
          It works for me only in Mesa Classic, otherwise I got memory faults because of some VBO bugs. But mine card is FireGL V5200, so its r300g. But if it will work for you, than give me 'glxinfo | grep -i render' output.

http://carme.pld-linux.org/~evil/radeon/STK_gallium/
          works perfectly for me (mesa-git)

direct rendering: Yes
          OpenGL renderer string: Gallium 0.4 on AMD RV620

Comment

Uhm... it seems it will be easier to open another topic: "Not working R600g games list"
            ## VGA ##
            AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
            Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

How does Penumbra: Overture work with R300g? With R600g it's slow as hell...
              ## VGA ##
              AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
              Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

Originally posted by darkbasic View Post
                How does Penumbra: Overture work with R300g? With R600g it's slow as hell...
                Amnesia works pretty well on r600g, so I don't know why Penumbra wouldn't.
                The performance was fine, but the lights sources were messed up. Candles would have a big flashy white ball around the flames for example.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_core View Post

http://carme.pld-linux.org/~evil/radeon/STK_gallium/

It work fine for me.

direct rendering: Yes
                  OpenGL vendor string: X.Org
                  OpenGL renderer string: Gallium 0.4 on AMD RV770
                  OpenGL version string: 2.1 Mesa 7.11-devel
                  OpenGL shading language version string: 1.20
                  OpenGL extensions:

Comment

Originally posted by pvtcupcakes View Post
                    Amnesia works pretty well on r600g, so I don't know why Penumbra wouldn't.
                    The AmnesiaDemo doesn't seem to get passed the loading screen on my Evergreen. During which I get numerous GPU lockups followed by GPU resets. Thank god the GPU reset code is now stable enough that I can just go to a terminal and terminate the offending program without having to reboot. But perhaps I'm just impatient and Amnesia just takes a long time to load .

Comment

Originally posted by monraaf View Post
                      The AmnesiaDemo doesn't seem to get passed the loading screen on my Evergreen. During which I get numerous GPU lockups followed by GPU resets. Thank god the GPU reset code is now stable enough that I can just go to a terminal and terminate the offending program without having to reboot. But perhaps I'm just impatient and Amnesia just takes a long time to load .
                      Are you using libxtc_dxtn and an updated mesa and kernel for s3tc? I'm using Mesa from git, linux .38-rc5 from drm-radeon-testing.

And I didn't try the demo, and my full version is patched to 1.1. But I don't think the patch would affect whether or not it works on r600g.

Comment

Working...
                      X