pure awsomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pvtcupcakes View Post
    I've got some beta keys with your name on them bridgman.
    You're not going to make me grovel and beg in that beta key thread and have everyone laugh at me, are you ?
    Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
      You're not going to make me grovel and beg in that beta key thread and have everyone laugh at me, are you ?
      No, but that would be awesome.

If you want a key, just send me your email.

You could play HoN at work and call it "testing"

Comment

Originally posted by pvtcupcakes View Post
        No, but that would be awesome.
        Hmpph. I don't think so

PM sent.
        Test signature

Comment

Code:
          K2 - Fatal Error: GLSL 1.20 not available
          This is with version 0.1.56. I'm now downloading 0.1.57 from the forum links, luckily this one has a fast download speed. Should be ready in 5 minutes.

Comment

Okay about HoN: After a black screen for about 30 secs, you get to see the menu, and the game seems to work, get to login, see some chat application, but when retrieving the game list, the game seems to hang, and I have to kill it. Not sure if the hang is related to the R600 driver though.

Comment

Originally posted by monraaf View Post
              Okay about HoN: After a black screen for about 30 secs, you get to see the menu, and the game seems to work, get to login, see some chat application, but when retrieving the game list, the game seems to hang, and I have to kill it. Not sure if the hang is related to the R600 driver though.
              when retrieving the map list its pretty normal for the game to hang for a few secs.
              try to create a practice game.
              just click on the create game button and go to the panel where you select the server and there you click on "practice game"...
              this should start a private game for you where you can test stuff.

Comment

Okay, the game actually seems to work, don't know if it renders as intended though and I get low fps (I'm on a IGP though) and get some of these errors spammed in the terminal:

Code:
                All cfile read ports are used, cannot reference C$sel, channel $chan.

Mesa: User error: GL_INVALID_OPERATION in glBindTexture(target mismatch)

Comment

Exsist currently an private phoronix test account for this game? because i can test it with my HD3850 if some one want the result. But i dont want to waste a Key if i dont like the game ^^.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
                    how to activate gsgl? i have a HON beta-account...

i have a KU9.10 on Karmic Xorg-edgers...

or sould i upgrade to Lucid ?
                    You should have mesa 7.8, with experimental glsl activated.

You can activate the experimental glsl by uncommenting #define GLSL_TEST in r600_context.c. Don't know it is uncommented in the lucid packages though. Maybe you should try fetch mesa from git and uncomment the line manually before compilation.

EDIT:
                    If anyone want to test the game with the OSS drivers, I have some beta keys available. Just PM me.
                    Last edited by tball; 28 November 2009, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by monraaf View Post
                      Okay, the game actually seems to work, don't know if it renders as intended though and I get low fps (I'm on a IGP though) and get some of these errors spammed in the terminal:

Code:
                      All cfile read ports are used, cannot reference C$sel, channel $chan.

Mesa: User error: GL_INVALID_OPERATION in glBindTexture(target mismatch)
                      can you show us some screenshots?

Comment

Working...
                      X