Radeon R300 Open-Source Driver Continues Seeing New Improvements In 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anarki2 View Post

Was about to say the same thing lol. Miss Ruby. But now it's sexist, objectifying, yada-yada.
    Oh is that why? I thought it’s because smartphones + TikTok; OnlyFans, Instagram means you don’t need those sweet, sweet OpenGL 2-era polygons to think your dirty thoughts.

Besides if you want some scandalous shaders, just play Baldur’s Gate 3!

Comment

Originally posted by kurkosdr View Post

Unfortunately, the technology behind the forcefield that deflects fire away from the uncovered parts of the body was subject to a patent lawsuit and had to be dropped.
      How is Kratos getting away with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dukenukemx View Post
        How is Kratos getting away with it?
        Sony has a cross-license agreement in place.

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post

Your toxicity is hurting my feelings.
          What toxicity?

Comment

Originally posted by geearf View Post
            What toxicity?
            Oh, that. I thought I was the creepy jester.

I still have my Matrox Mystique. Didn't keep the box though. I should have.

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post

I still have my Matrox Mystique. Didn't keep the box though. I should have.
              I sold it long ago but still have fond memories!

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikr1848 View Post

Oh is that why? I thought it’s because smartphones + TikTok; OnlyFans, Instagram means you don’t need those sweet, sweet OpenGL 2-era polygons to think your dirty thoughts.

Besides if you want some scandalous shaders, just play Baldur’s Gate 3!

https://www.eurogamer.net/xbox-confi...ng-spicy-clips
                Oh no, my dirty thoughts are exposed now! Yes, I was clearly jerking off to GPU boxes, finally someone figured out.

/s

If a girl in bikini triggers you, it's not my mental problems but yours.

Comment

Originally posted by anarki2 View Post

Oh no, my dirty thoughts are exposed now! Yes, I was clearly jerking off to GPU boxes, finally someone figured out.

/s

If a girl in bikini triggers you, it's not my mental problems but yours.
                  "Triggered" - this is used most often used to describe the cause of a PTSD flashback episode - very commonly used for those involved in abusive scenarios as as well as for those who participated in war or disasters as soldiers, civilians, among other things.

Every gamer kid now uses it so callously - but using "triggered" this way shows a massive disrespect to solders, guards, police, ambulance drivers, hospital workers, search and rescue teams and more that have experienced a PTSD-triggering event.

(Massive oversimplificafion: of course - not to trash on peoples' different levels of healing, etc with PTSD)

TL;DR Your post is semantically and technically correct. Yes, if cardboard boxboobs cause a PTSD episode for someone: they have to be the one to seek help to overcome it or notate to their therapist what occured, what they were doing, etc. Luckily however that wasn't the case here.

Comment

Working...
                  X