Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post

Well, you didn't specify "hardware"
    It didn't occur to me I had to considering NVIDIA is primarily a HW company, not something like Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, etc. Without drivers you can't go far but heavy graphics features need to be supported by your HW first and foremost.

Comment

Originally posted by coder View Post
      See, marlock ? This is the kind of crap we routinely put up with from birdie. It's a lost cause. You just do your best to counter his misinformation and at some point you have to just ignore the rest, because it would just end up in a mud pit with all the childish insults he slings around.

He loves Nvidia, but I wonder if he realizes that he's probably done more to create a bad association in people's minds with Nvidia than any good he's done by defending it.
      See, I talked about affordable mass-products capable of RTRT at decent resolutions and framerates, and you "demonstrated" a proof-of-concept device which was never produced or sold in any decent numbers, used it as a counter argument and continue to talk shit about me behind my back. I've seen mean disgusting people but you've trumped them all.

Find valid arguments next time not to look ugly as fuck. NVIDIA was the first to implement RTRT in affordable consumer devices, deal with that and bugger off before your next "argument" which is Intel Larrabee. Again, a fucking non-product. You see I know a thing or two about tech.

I am not fucking defending NVIDIA, I present facts. You must have some mental condition if you think otherwise.

God, I literally feel like I'm about to vomit by talking to you.
      Last edited by birdie; 06 November 2022, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
        I am not fucking defending NVIDIA, I present facts. You must have some mental condition if you think otherwise.

God, I literally feel like I'm about to vomit by talking to you.
        Dude, nobody here likes you. We don't need your "facts" and we certainly can do without the insecurity, childishness, and negativity comprising the rest of your posts. Just fuck off somewhere else.

Also, nice bluff about blacklisting me. You would never do such a thing, as it lets your critics control the narrative, which is something your ego can't handle.

Comment

Dude, nobody here likes you. We don't need your "facts" and we certainly can do without the insecurity, childishness, and negativity comprising the rest of your posts. Just fuck off somewhere else.

Also, nice bluff about blacklisting me. You would never do such a thing, as it lets your critics control the narrative, which is something your ego can't handle.
          Ad hominen ad infinitum, as a debater you've failed 100%. Goodbye and bugger off.

Comment

Ad hominen ad infinitum, as a debater you've failed 100%. Goodbye and bugger off.
            At the first hint of disagreement, you're the one always slinging insults and personal attacks.

Moreover, your very first post in this thread wasn't even in good faith. This is straight-up trolling:

AMD fans deny ray tracing, so rasterization performance is all that matters. They always deny something which AMD hasn't invented.

You blame others for your personal interactions always going wrong, but you really need to look in the mirror. I wonder just what it was in your upbringing that made you so abrasive.

Comment

Moreover, your very first post in this thread wasn't even in good faith. This is straight-up trolling:
              birdie will never admit trolling. It's best to leave him alone.

Comment

Working...
              X