Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L_A_G View Post
    You've moaned for years
    First things first - you prove your "for years" claim, and only then we continue.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianNeuroMancer View Post
      First things first - you prove your "for years" claim, and only then we continue.
      Again, nice try at moving the goal posts, but the point was and still is that you've been complaining about how completely awful AMD is (didn't even have to go back more than a single page to find you using very harsh language to blast AMD) and now you're suddenly singing AMD's praises.

Straw men and moving the goal posts may work on people who aren't familiar with those argumentative techniques, but when the other party is aware of them and recognizes them, doubling down on them like you're doing right now only makes you look like a moron.

Comment

moving the goal posts, but the point was and still is that you've been complaining about how completely awful AMD is
        Your point ls:

You've been moaning for years about how 1st and 2nd gen GCN aren't officially and fully supported under AMGPU
        You said lie about me. Anyone can open links and verify that your claim is false.
        Now you either prove your claim or admit you lied. There is nothing to talk about until then.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianNeuroMancer View Post
          Your point ls:
          This is like arguing with an american gun nut... You tell them that their argument that everyone critical of US gun legislation really wants to take away guns from everyone is straw man and that this stance is extremely uncommon among those critics and they just double down on it.

In other words; You, like them, aren't even trying to argue the actual point.

You complained, in this very comment thread, that AMD has never released a "feature complete" driver for older GCN hardware and because of this it's "insane" to buy their hardware and then suddenly did a total 180 degree turn when I pointed out how marginal Linux is as a games platform and how generous AMD has actually been. When I pointed this out you challenged me to quote you and I only had to go back to the previous page.

It was a simple cut-and-shut case that you simply lost. You challenged me to find where you'd lambasted AMD over this issue and I immediately found you doing just that using some very strong language. That argument is over and you lost it. Plain and simple.

Now, до свидания

Comment

I immediately found you doing just that using some very strong language
            Read paragraph one and two once again - what is my claim here?

You complained, in this very comment thread, that AMD has never released a "feature complete" driver for older GCN hardware and because of this it's "insane" to buy their hardware
            Latter was said five days before former, for Christ sake. It was general statement about customer behavior regarding purchasing computer parts - you still don't get this "general" part, don't you?

then suddenly did a total 180 degree turn
            Oh, yeah, 180 degree turn ("Thankfully, AMD fixed this now") in exactly same paragraph where I mentioned feature completeness for the first time.

You challenged me to find where you'd lambasted AMD over this issue
            You missed your own OVER THE YEARS words. Lee, you lied about about other person and refuse to admit it. This could happened because you either confused me with someone else or mentally delusional (imagine thing that in fact never happened in first place). In former case you can simply apologize. But what if this isn't former case? And why you refuse to accept harsh reality that I never said things you think I said OVER THE YEARS?

Comment

Working...
            X