Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RADV Vulkan Driver Picks Up Several GFX10/Navi Fixes, Including To Address Random Hangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hakzsam View Post

Nice, so all issues we talked about in this thread seem fixed!
    While I thought it was fixed, I had that ramp-up and screen cut-out issue happen once more when going for the Elusive Target the day before yesterday; switching back to "RADV_PERFTEST=LLVM" seems to have fixed it since I was able to play a couple of hours straight w/o issue afterwards which resulted in the longest gaming session I've had since these issues came up and probably my best gaming session ever with Hitman 2...once the cache was generated .

By best, everything was set to its highest setting available, except for motion blur (off), and everything was just really smooth and nice outside of the occasional cache generation stutter and it was just great.

I had NIR, zero all vram, llvm sisched, and allow fp16 formats enabled in adriconf as well as "AMD_DEBUG=sisched,llvm" & "AMD_TEX_ANISO=16" set globally. My RX 580 seems to like those settings.

Seems my problem was due to something introduced with ACO since it hasn't hit me with LLVM.

Comment

Working...
    X