Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NVIDIA Appears To Still Be Experimenting With The VkHLF High Level Vulkan Framework

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA Appears To Still Be Experimenting With The VkHLF High Level Vulkan Framework

Phoronix: NVIDIA Appears To Still Be Experimenting With The VkHLF High Level Vulkan Framework

Released nearly one year ago was the experimental NVIDIA VkHLF project as a high-level framework for Vulkan. It's been a while since last hearing anything about it, but some new code was just merged...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Michael you didn't close the link tag, so the link is being applied to the remaining text of the article

Comment

This sounds promising.

One think keeping me away from Vulkan is that it's too low-level for my needs. So, while I don't love OpenGL, I've been sticking with it.

What I really want is some intermediate between using a full-blown engine and going all the way down to bare metal vulkan programming. Hopefully, this sits right in the middle ground I have in mind. I'll have to look at it, for my next project.

Comment

Working...
      X