No announcement yet.

NVIDIA 418.30 Linux Driver Adds Video Codec SDK 9.0, Optical Flow Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NPC's do need their safe space, otherwise if they see something they don't like they will get offended/triggered ....and it's all orange man's fault you damn insensitive white men (sarcasm) ...#fakenews

Comment

Originally posted by hussam View Post

It won't affect other viewers. It can be a personal profile preference. Some news apps on Android have features like that.
      For example, I can have my account show only news about NVIDIA while you can have your account show only news about systemd.

Some news websites allow you to hide certain tags for example "Politics" so it will show every topic but politics. Other readers may opt to hide "Sports" for example.
      let me guess. you think the fake news reporters getting fired in 2019 is the work of stalin or hitler? Isnt it amazing when lefties get a taste of their own medicine.

Comment

Originally posted by cj.wijtmans View Post

let me guess. you think the fake news reporters getting fired in 2019 is the work of stalin or hitler? Isnt it amazing when lefties get a taste of their own medicine.
        I have no idea what you are talking about. Is it something in the US?

Comment

I have no idea what you are talking about. Is it something in the US?
          "reporters" for CNN that fabricate fake news getting sued and fired. and huge lay offs for buzzfeed and other trash "news" sources.

Comment

Originally posted by cj.wijtmans View Post

"reporters" for CNN that fabricate fake news getting sued and fired. and huge lay offs for buzzfeed and other trash "news" sources.
            How is that related to choosing what news topics I want to read?

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
              AMD can't do this. (Yes, I do care about chroma subsampling)
              What content do you have that uses 4:4:4?

Comment

It won't affect other viewers. It can be a personal profile preference. Some news apps on Android have features like that.
                For example, I can have my account show only news about NVIDIA while you can have your account show only news about systemd.

Some news websites allow you to hide certain tags for example "Politics" so it will show every topic but politics. Other readers may opt to hide "Sports" for example.
                This site already seems to use some sort of tags. Would be nice to use them for something more than searching. Like, you could have a "favorites" feature that sorts your favorite tags to the top, while a blacklist would put those tags at the bottom of the page.

But, if an article had a favorite tag and a blacklisted tag, then what? I'd say the favorite probably wins.

Comment

Anyway, am I the only one hoping to see the Optical Flow SDK enable accelerated motion interpolation, in popular video player programs?

So far, I go out of my way to watch things on my TV, due to its motion interpolation. Youtube, for instance.

Comment

Originally posted by andre30correia View Post

Hide news? Are you Stalin or Hitler? To control the news who can have relevance for others. Don't open the article and ignore it.
                    Sorry about not making it more clear.
                    I was talking about myself.
                    I would like to have a control panel where I can put some keywords for titles that I don't want to read about.
                    For example if I put a keyword like "Nvidia", then just hide the news about Nvidia for me and just show the other ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Britoid View Post

or you could I dunno, just not read it?
                      Yes but it will still pollute my Phoronix list of news.

Comment

Working...
                      X