Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Has Been Working On MIPI SoundWire Support For Linux

Phoronix: Intel Has Been Working On MIPI SoundWire Support For Linux

An Intel developer has published testing patches for providing a SoundWire bus driver within the Linux kernel, which implements the MIPI SoundWire 1.1 specification...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...-Patches-Linux

I'm a premium user, and I'm logged in, but I still receive this message in the main page: "Phoronix Premium - Upcoming: Features You Will Not Find In The Mesa 13.0 Release (45 Minutes), MX300: Good Linux Performance, 525GB SSD For $120 (3 Hours)"

Comment

Originally posted by rastersoft View Post
      I'm a premium user, and I'm logged in, but I still receive this message in the main page: "Phoronix Premium - Upcoming: Features You Will Not Find In The Mesa 13.0 Release (45 Minutes), MX300: Good Linux Performance, 525GB SSD For $120 (3 Hours)"
      And this matters with the article here in what way?

Comment

you are getting this because you are premium. log out and you won´t see it anymore.

Comment

Yes, so? You just don't want to see it? It's a premium feature when you are able to see in advance what articles are coming up for a given day (for the articles written in advance and queued up).
          Michael Larabel
          http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I like that feature. What is the complaint?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Yes, so? You just don't want to see it? It's a premium feature when you are able to see in advance what articles are coming up for a given day (for the articles written in advance and queued up).
              The problem was that I also wasn't able to see those articles. Now I can, and that text disappeared...

Comment

The problem was that I also wasn't able to see those articles. Now I can, and that text disappeared...
                Not all Phoronix articles go premium-only at first. Only a select few, other times when still working on the article or have it queued up it just displays it as coming soon.
                Michael Larabel
                http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I came to this page expecting to see a nice discussion about SoundWire. Did not work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Felipe View Post
                    I came to this page expecting to see a nice discussion about SoundWire. Did not work.
                    I can confirm this bug :-P

Comment

Working...
                    X