Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intel Has Been Working On MIPI SoundWire Support For Linux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Intel Has Been Working On MIPI SoundWire Support For Linux

    Phoronix: Intel Has Been Working On MIPI SoundWire Support For Linux

    An Intel developer has published testing patches for providing a SoundWire bus driver within the Linux kernel, which implements the MIPI SoundWire 1.1 specification...

    http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...-Patches-Linux

  • #2
    I'm a premium user, and I'm logged in, but I still receive this message in the main page: "Phoronix Premium - Upcoming: Features You Will Not Find In The Mesa 13.0 Release (45 Minutes), MX300: Good Linux Performance, 525GB SSD For $120 (3 Hours)"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by rastersoft View Post
      I'm a premium user, and I'm logged in, but I still receive this message in the main page: "Phoronix Premium - Upcoming: Features You Will Not Find In The Mesa 13.0 Release (45 Minutes), MX300: Good Linux Performance, 525GB SSD For $120 (3 Hours)"
      And this matters with the article here in what way?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rastersoft View Post
        I'm a premium user, and I'm logged in, but I still receive this message in the main page: "Phoronix Premium - Upcoming: Features You Will Not Find In The Mesa 13.0 Release (45 Minutes), MX300: Good Linux Performance, 525GB SSD For $120 (3 Hours)"
        you are getting this because you are premium. log out and you won´t see it anymore.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rastersoft View Post
          I'm a premium user, and I'm logged in, but I still receive this message in the main page: "Phoronix Premium - Upcoming: Features You Will Not Find In The Mesa 13.0 Release (45 Minutes), MX300: Good Linux Performance, 525GB SSD For $120 (3 Hours)"
          Yes, so? You just don't want to see it? It's a premium feature when you are able to see in advance what articles are coming up for a given day (for the articles written in advance and queued up).
          Michael Larabel
          http://www.michaellarabel.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            I like that feature. What is the complaint?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Michael View Post

              Yes, so? You just don't want to see it? It's a premium feature when you are able to see in advance what articles are coming up for a given day (for the articles written in advance and queued up).
              The problem was that I also wasn't able to see those articles. Now I can, and that text disappeared...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by rastersoft View Post

                The problem was that I also wasn't able to see those articles. Now I can, and that text disappeared...
                Not all Phoronix articles go premium-only at first. Only a select few, other times when still working on the article or have it queued up it just displays it as coming soon.
                Michael Larabel
                http://www.michaellarabel.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  I came to this page expecting to see a nice discussion about SoundWire. Did not work.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mateus Felipe View Post
                    I came to this page expecting to see a nice discussion about SoundWire. Did not work.
                    I can confirm this bug :-P

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X