Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Has Been Working On MIPI SoundWire Support For Linux

Phoronix: Intel Has Been Working On MIPI SoundWire Support For Linux

An Intel developer has published testing patches for providing a SoundWire bus driver within the Linux kernel, which implements the MIPI SoundWire 1.1 specification...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I'm a premium user, and I'm logged in, but I still receive this message in the main page: "Phoronix Premium - Upcoming: Features You Will Not Find In The Mesa 13.0 Release (45 Minutes), MX300: Good Linux Performance, 525GB SSD For $120 (3 Hours)"

Comment

Originally posted by rastersoft View Post
      I'm a premium user, and I'm logged in, but I still receive this message in the main page: "Phoronix Premium - Upcoming: Features You Will Not Find In The Mesa 13.0 Release (45 Minutes), MX300: Good Linux Performance, 525GB SSD For $120 (3 Hours)"
      And this matters with the article here in what way?

Comment

you are getting this because you are premium. log out and you won´t see it anymore.

Comment

Yes, so? You just don't want to see it? It's a premium feature when you are able to see in advance what articles are coming up for a given day (for the articles written in advance and queued up).
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I like that feature. What is the complaint?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Yes, so? You just don't want to see it? It's a premium feature when you are able to see in advance what articles are coming up for a given day (for the articles written in advance and queued up).
              The problem was that I also wasn't able to see those articles. Now I can, and that text disappeared...

Comment

The problem was that I also wasn't able to see those articles. Now I can, and that text disappeared...
                Not all Phoronix articles go premium-only at first. Only a select few, other times when still working on the article or have it queued up it just displays it as coming soon.
                Michael Larabel
                https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I came to this page expecting to see a nice discussion about SoundWire. Did not work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Felipe View Post
                    I came to this page expecting to see a nice discussion about SoundWire. Did not work.
                    I can confirm this bug :-P

Comment

Working...
                    X