Intel Launches A New Independent Enterprise GenAI Company: Articul8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Launches A New Independent Enterprise GenAI Company: Articul8

Phoronix: Intel Launches A New Independent Enterprise GenAI Company: Articul8

Intel along with investment firm DigitalBridge Group announced the formation today of Articul8, an independent company to focus on turn-key Generative AI "GenAI" for enterprise customers and focused on enterprise workflows...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Speaking of L8 and hacker speak, the other day I was behind some guy in a Miata with the custom license plate "L8K CAR". I assume he was going for "Lake Car", but all I read was "Late K Car" and came up with this whole back story about the Late K Rancher driving his Late K Car.

He tried too hard to Articul8 that license plate spelling.

Comment

So many companies just lining up to be punched in the face by the inevitable AI crash

Comment

Yet another spin-off to shield the main company from IP suits... Only nvidia is like, "we're just selling guns".

Comment

in my point of view its very simple math intel and amd do not work together on the AI front and the result is CUDA/Nvidia wins.
          yes i know both intel and also amd believe they can do it alone without working together but the people at Nvidia just can't stop laugh​ing about that.
          Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Working...
          X