Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Is Hosting An Open-Source Community Survey For Developers

Phoronix: Intel Is Hosting An Open-Source Community Survey For Developers

In helping to guide Intel's open-source interests in 2024, the company is hosting an Open-Source Community Survey. Intel is looking for feedback from open-source developers and other community stakeholders about your principal interests and concerns...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    For each valid survey response, Intel will donate $5 to Outreachy

Comment

The captcha before the survey takes like three minutes to complete...good grief!

Comment

Originally posted by willbprog177 View Post
        The captcha before the survey takes like three minutes to complete...good grief!
        Captchas are becoming more and more obnoxious. I ran into one last week that wouldn't accept ANY answer whether it was correct or incorrect. Yes it's a legit website I'd long been a member of. Eventually I gave up and sent a nastygram to the webmaster to get rid of it. The one the linked website was using was also wrong half the time and I very nearly just closed the window when it finally gave a workable set.

@tildearrow: Get over it. Geez.

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post

top woke. exactly why intel is failing. I remember when they had some PC figure over there and i immediately boycotted them because they think hiring engineers is not important anymore.

Comment

Judging by how IBM and Red Hat deal with "diversity" I think ill pass with the anti white racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
              Judging by how IBM and Red Hat deal with "diversity" I think ill pass with the anti white racism.
              If you no anti-white racist, you racist!

There's no right move really

Comment

The redirect at the end contained some accidental humor:
                Screenshot_20231223_193209.png
                The popup at the top wants me to enable DRM to be able to playback some elements of the site - so very open
                Last edited by slalomsk8er; 23 December 2023, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qarium
                  "For each valid survey response, Intel will donate $5 to Outreachy"

this just means Anti-Male even if males in the society are the true minority and women have the democratic majority in society

it is also target White Europeans males and White Asian males and is in favour of black and brown people of course at the cost of the white who are forced to finance it all. the typical anti-white agenda.

Intel just show it over and over it is a jewish company(2 jews founded the company) who promote any Globalist Deep State agenda they can find.
                  This crazy comment made me want to answer the survey

EDIT: Done!

Comment

Originally posted by Weasel
                    Don't forget Google.

Statistics: Whites are the most common in the USA.
                    Google: Here's an "unbiased" showcase of human faces (for AI research), more than half of them are blacks.

I normally don't give a crap about races. But this kind of shit is what might actually turn me racist. It's same with gays who flaunt their parades down everyone's throats.
                    No, the parade is there for gay people. Don't go to the gay parade if you don't like it.

It just sounds like you really just are mad about something else and projecting your rage onto black people and gay people.

Therapists can usually help you navigate the complex web of emotions you are struggling with.

Comment

Working...
                    X