Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inopia
    replied
    Would be interesting to see how much a more optimized ram config would help. Like pushing memory and infinity fabric to 1:1 2000MHz, having dual banked memory and thight timings on the memory. This because these APUs are supposed to be very sensitive to memory performance when doing gameing.

Leave a comment:

• ermo
    replied
    Keeping the rest of the system price constant (= same hardware otherwise, such as 1080p display and storage), I'd still go for the higher-end 5700G option as it would only add around +10% extra total price for e.g. a $1000-$1100 price point, which is in line with the expected performance diff.

Useful test, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• drakonas777
    replied
    Waiting for birdie (avem) to explain why testing methodology was bad.

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic AMD Ryzen 5 5600G / Ryzen 7 5700G Linux Gaming Benchmarks

AMD Ryzen 5 5600G / Ryzen 7 5700G Linux Gaming Benchmarks

Phoronix: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G / Ryzen 7 5700G Linux Gaming Benchmarks

Recently with my Linux benchmarks of the Ryzen 5 5600G and Ryzen 7 5700G Zen 3 APUs with Radeon Vega graphics I touched on the GPU graphics/compute performance in some of the basic benchmarks while in this article are a number of Steam Play and native Linux gaming benchmarks for looking at the potential for these latest-generation desktop APUs for Linux gaming.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X