Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vextium View Post
    Are you stupid
    I didn't implement no coc, exactly because I'm not stupid.
    It's because it incredibly vague
    As is any coc out there.

They didn't want to offend you people
    That's the very definition of woke "uh we can not do this and that because someone might be offended".

If you want to kill off a dev you don't like than just have no coc and be open about. Don't hide behind such stupid virtual signaling shit to justify your power fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackdoc View Post
      also [/URL]5gflops isn't bad. the pi4 is around that perf. People are willing to settle if they make it low enough energy.​
      I disagree. I wasted good money on a pi4, and it is so slow it's unusable. Now it sits in a showbox in my closet. Not to say arm doesn't work. Just that pi4 is 'the emperors new clothes'

Comment

Originally posted by EliasOfWaffle View Post
        Escape from Demiurge(Big corporations) get into Sophia(Open Hardware)
        We can be back to the Pleroma
        Can you repeat that without the dog whistles? I can't even tell what you are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by darkoverlordofdata View Post

I disagree. I wasted good money on a pi4, and it is so slow it's unusable. Now it sits in a showbox in my closet. Not to say arm doesn't work. Just that pi4 is 'the emperors new clothes'
          just because its too slow for you doesn't mean it is for everyone, I can think of loads of cool projects that it would still be fine for, emulation handhelds being one, TV boxes being another.

Comment

Well, told you so. This was yet another stupid "pie in the sky" project mislead by a certain person... it was 100% clear to me that it would fail. However, it is surprising how much money was actually burned.

Comment

Can anything from this project be utilised in future projects? Schematics, mudmaps, uncashed cheques... Or was it completely fruitless, despite being 'open'?
              Hi

Comment

《Originally posted by EliasOfWaffle View Post
                Escape from Demiurge(Big corporations) get into Sophia(Open Hardware)
                We can be back to the Pleroma》​

Originally posted by darkoverlordofdata View Post

Can you repeat that without the dog whistles? I can't even tell what you are saying.
                I suspect Elias-of-Waffle might be a Cathar.
                (Or of some other Gnostic heresy. A job for the spanish branch of the Holy Office as they are the least expected. )
                I can't wait for ChatGPT to discover [christian] theology.

Comment

Working...
                X