Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahoneybun View Post

We have tech-docs for the products (nebule49 will be updated soon):
    Thanks. Hope you seed a few samples to reviewers. Or atleast one to GamersNexus for a review.
    Last edited by raystriker; 29 June 2023, 06:24 PM.

Comment

I think the originality, quality and handcraft manufacturing justifies the price.
      Makes a refreshing change from your ubiquitous "made in China".

Comment

My wish is to have an black anodized aluminum mini-ITX case, with excellent airflow, for Pico-PSU applications. Should be tall enough to accommodate a low-profile PCIe card.

I feel like I've seen virtually every case on the market. Some are close, but none quite fit the bill.

Should be perfect for a fanless "6 W" Alder Lake-N board (let's be honest: these things use a lot more than 6 W!).
        Last edited by coder; 29 June 2023, 10:21 PM.

Comment

I think I'll stick with my Cooler Master C700m, firstly, the front I/O is terrible on the Nebula 49 by high end case standards (I currently have 5 USB and use at least 3 or 4 and this has 2) and secondly, the airflow configuration just isn't cutting it for a top of the line system. This case is really not worth the asking price, I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by M@GOid View Post

Indeed. To me this seems adequate for under 100W CPUs and under 200W GPUs. Anything over that I would search for cases that can move a lot more air.
            This gravely underestimates how effective the cooling is. They're more effective at regulating temperature than they initially appear. I've seen similar remarks about the Thelio case, as well as surprise at how effectively it cools for its size while being silent. Check out the assembly instructions. There's a CPU shroud which increases the efficiency of heat transfer. It encapsulates and isolates the CPU and its cooling system from the rest of the system with a directed channel of airflow so that heat doesn't linger inside the case. Keep in mind that materials have a passive effect on heat transfer as well.
            Last edited by mmstick; 30 June 2023, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mmstick View Post
              Keep in mind that materials have a passive effect on heat transfer as well.
              That's why I love anodized aluminum cases. These look like it -- are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Phil995511 View Post
                They have crazy prices ;-(
                Crazy prices? You think labor in the US is cheap?

Comment

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

Crazy prices? You think labor in the US is cheap?
                  You will excuse me but in Europe and also in Taiwan it seems, we have high salaries, a few times more than in the USA moreover, but we are not badly honest, it's not in our culture, we do not ask customers to pay such prices for 3 pieces of sheet metal !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil995511 View Post

You will excuse me but in Europe and also in Taiwan it seems, we have high salaries, a few times more than in the USA moreover, but we are not badly honest, it's not in our culture, we do not ask customers to pay such prices for 3 pieces of sheet metal !!!
                    It depends. There are plenty of things made in Europe that more expensive, but also things that are the same price as things made in China. It very much depends.

I am European, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

It depends. There are plenty of things made in Europe that more expensive, but also things that are the same price as things made in China. It very much depends.

I am European, btw.
                      Luxury items made in Europe such as those produced by Cartier, Gucci, Rolex, and co are indeed expensive. But these are exceptional objects intended for a clientele of very rich people...

It has nothing to do with steel PC cases selling for 3-4 times more than they should. Besides, there is nothing to indicate that these boxes are indeed made in the USA.

Wanting to sell machines based on Open-Source is good, taking customers for fools is much less respectable.​

Comment

Working...
                      X