Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glow: An LLVM Optimizing Compiler For Neural Networks

Phoronix: Glow: An LLVM Optimizing Compiler For Neural Networks

The latest interesting use of the LLVM compiler infrastructure stack is for Glow, a machine learning / neural network optimizing compiler...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Apparently you can now get away with assumption that machine learning == keras, despite some objectively useful approaches do not even use linear algebra...

Comment

The optimizations glow ir was created to perform sound suprisingly similar to what Mir (rustc ) does

Comment

Is coaster like glow but piggybacking on rusts compiler ?
        coaster - Extendable HPC-Framework for CUDA, OpenCL and common CPU

Comment

This is similar to Intel's nGraph and Nvidia's TensorRT, which first had Tensorflow support. Nvidia's still ahead..

Comment

Lack of good OpenCL support for various open source machine learning toolkits has been the biggest barrier to entry for me.

I am *not* giving up my stable open source graphics just to run CUDA.

Comment

fuzz i recommend using keras with the plaid ml backend

Comment

Originally posted by GunpowaderGuy View Post
                fuzz i recommend using keras with the plaid ml backend
                Thanks for the recommendation . You convinced me to install Ubuntu 18.04 to get working opencl and finally start learning this stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X