No announcement yet.

When Will UT3 For Linux Be Released?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they had any decency at all they would update their FAQ with some truth so that people that bought it for the linux client can at least put it up for sale on ebay and such and recoup a bit of their money.

Comment

• With WarTourist gone, there's no way to tell what's going on behind those doors unless they say something.
      I think there's still interest in doing it, but now it's so far past, and hasn't done that well that there may be a small boost, but not much. I still don't know anyone playing it, and about half of my classmates change hands every month.

Comment

• Damn, with this Titan pack sounding so delicious I just can't hold back any more and I'll just buy UT3 as it is. Just hoping that they'll have the Linux client in the future. I'll drop them an e-mail to tell them the same thing too.

....swearing about no Linux client yet....... while flashing the money to the game salesman......

Comment

• Originally posted by D0pamine View Post
          i've got an oil drum half full/empty of ally swarf from a friend , i've made only a few grams of fine enough powder , the iron oxide is much easier to come by and powder

anyone have any ideas for an ignition system as a simple flame isnt hot enough - i cant seem to find any magnesium ....
          If you live near a large dock you might be able to get it from a scrapyard as some ships use magnesium for their sacrificial anodes.

Comment

• no danger , i think i can do it by making an electric match - safety matches seem to burn hot enough

Comment

• Originally posted by D0pamine View Post
              no danger , i think i can do it by making an electric match - safety matches seem to burn hot enough
              They'll not hit the right temp, typically. You'll need to get something like magnesium to touch it off correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by geamandura View Post
                Damn, with this Titan pack sounding so delicious I just can't hold back any more and I'll just buy UT3 as it is. Just hoping that they'll have the Linux client in the future. I'll drop them an e-mail to tell them the same thing too.

....swearing about no Linux client yet....... while flashing the money to the game salesman......
                Just don't do it. No Linux client should equate to NO MONEY to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
                  They'll not hit the right temp, typically. You'll need to get something like magnesium to touch it off correctly.
                  Nah just use a cooking blow torch (like what you use when making Cr?me brul?e), a good one can hit ~1200C which is hot enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aradreth View Post
                    Nah just use a cooking blow torch (like what you use when making Cr?me brul?e), a good one can hit ~1200C which is hot enough.
                    Aaand there ya go... There's the other answer.

Now...let's see ya flambee it...

Comment

• Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Looks like my prediction is right... sort of. I predicted Wine would provide us a solution before Epic.

I, however, have no love for Cedega and certainly no love for Epic. No UT3 for me. *raises middle finger toward afore mentioned parties*

Comment

Working...
                      X