Wine-Staging 2.0-RC2 Includes Support For DOOM On Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Code:
    [ebuild   R    ] app-emulation/wine-2.0_rc3::FireBurn  USE="X alsa cups custom-cflags d3d9 fontconfig gecko gstreamer jpeg lcms ldap mono mp3 ncurses nls openal opengl perl png prelink pulseaudio realtime run-exes s3tc samba ssl staging threads truetype
    udev udisks v4l vaapi xcomposite xinerama xml -capi -dos -gphoto2 -gsm -netapi -odbc -opencl -osmesa -oss -pcap -pipelight -scanner (-selinux) {-test} -themes" ABI_X86="32 64 (-x32)" LINGUAS="en -ar -bg -ca -cs -da -de -el -en_US -eo -es -fa -fi -fr -he
    -hi -hr -hu -it -ja -ko -lt -ml -nb_NO -nl -or -pa -pl -pt_BR -pt_PT -rm -ro -ru -sk -sl -sr_RS@cyrillic -sr_RS@latin -sv -te -th -tr -uk -wa -zh_CN -zh_TW" 0 KiB
    I'd have expected to have seen more than those 3 lines in the output you showed, is this the steam version? If so are you sure it's updated to remove the DRM that the release version had?

Comment

Originally posted by FireBurn View Post
      Code:
      [ebuild R ] app-emulation/wine-2.0_rc3::FireBurn USE="X alsa cups custom-cflags d3d9 fontconfig gecko gstreamer jpeg lcms ldap mono mp3 ncurses nls openal opengl perl png prelink pulseaudio realtime run-exes s3tc samba ssl staging threads truetype
      udev udisks v4l vaapi xcomposite xinerama xml -capi -dos -gphoto2 -gsm -netapi -odbc -opencl -osmesa -oss -pcap -pipelight -scanner (-selinux) {-test} -themes" ABI_X86="32 64 (-x32)" LINGUAS="en -ar -bg -ca -cs -da -de -el -en_US -eo -es -fa -fi -fr -he
      -hi -hr -hu -it -ja -ko -lt -ml -nb_NO -nl -or -pa -pl -pt_BR -pt_PT -rm -ro -ru -sk -sl -sr_RS@cyrillic -sr_RS@latin -sv -te -th -tr -uk -wa -zh_CN -zh_TW" 0 KiB
      I'd have expected to have seen more than those 3 lines in the output you showed, is this the steam version? If so are you sure it's updated to remove the DRM that the release version had?
      not is a steam version, i am using cpy version with update5 ( in windows it's working) , i just want to test this new kernel-drivers on linux, but seems i can't right now.
      On the other hand ,the ( gentoo ) steam gnu/linux version not have suport of amdgpu.

I don't know if anybody with gcn1.0 graphics card and x86-video-amdgpu, can play doom, i see a video on youtube who playing with cpy doom version but neither use gentoo and neither amd.

Comment

Originally posted by papu View Post

not is a steam version, i am using cpy version with update5 ( in windows it's working) , i just want to test this new kernel-drivers on linux, but seems i can't right now.
        On the other hand ,the ( gentoo ) steam gnu/linux version not have suport of amdgpu.

I don't know if anybody with gcn1.0 graphics card and x86-video-amdgpu, can play doom, i see a video on youtube who playing with cpy doom version but neither use gentoo and neither amd.

You need to be using 2.0-rc3 with staging and I think you need to be using mesa from one of airlieds github branches for radv - OpenGL requires a compatibility context and mesa only provides core contexts since 3.0

Comment

Working...
        X