• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boltronics View Post
    ...along with an arcade stick....
    XArcade board by chance?

Comment

Veeeery happy with this controller. Using it for all kinds of games, platformers, but also shooters. Solo and multiplayer games.
      Works perfect on Arch after adding a dev rule, documented in the wiki ofcourse.

Comment

I'd have got this controller if it came out sooner. But, the DualShock 4 has been serving me good enough anyway.

Comment

Is it possible to use it without steam now? It's useless if it doesn't (to me).

Comment

Originally posted by Mickabouille View Post
            Is it possible to use it without steam now? It's useless if it doesn't (to me).
            It is recognized as a standard pad (xb, ps) by the kernel so yes. But in this case it is not that good because all extra trackpads are useless...

Comment

So it's a half-finished product...

Comment

Originally posted by Mickabouille View Post
                So it's a half-finished product...
                No. Games who do not manage those trackpads or are not in Steam are half-finished. Valve made the job.

Comment

Well if I buy it from amazon it'll cost me 92$ because amazon doesn't understand that shipping price shouldn't exceed the price of the product itself. (nearly 60$ shipping for a 35$ product? give me a fucking break).

Comment

Originally posted by rabcor View Post
                    Well if I buy it from amazon it'll cost me 92$ because amazon doesn't understand that shipping price shouldn't exceed the price of the product itself. (nearly 60$ shipping for a 35$ product? give me a fucking break).
                    $57 for shipping? Where do you live, Hawaii?

Comment

My only problem with the Steam Controller is that I had to apply some window rules to the on-screen keyboard they use with it, and every now and then Steam crashes when using it. (The on-screen keyboard that is)

It's actually become my go-to for playing slower paced FPSes nowadays, a stick gives much better movement potential and the trackpads are accurate enough for most games, just probably not multiplayer Quake or such.

Comment

Working...
                      X