No announcement yet.

Saints Row 2 & Saints Row: The Third Finally Make Their Linux Debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It works, with reasonable performance, on my system. (It should, with a GTX 970.) But it refuses to run on the monitor I desire. It will only run on the smaller monitor, and indeed in windowed mode will not set a resolution any higher than the smaller monitor. Is this a common thing with eON ports?

[Update: yes, it is. Adding a launch option lets you force the monitor. See Steam discussion link.]
    Last edited by Ray Ingles; 18 April 2016, 10:02 AM. Reason: Workaround discovered.

Comment

Good ports, just like SR4. On my debian jessie installation with an R9-270 and fglrx of 15.9 I could play SR4 on high at 1280x720 and stream it to my steam link. I've now replaced my old linux desktop with a zotac nen sn970, and now ultra @ 1920x1080 streaming to a link.
      SR2 works fine too. Some bugs though, but what game doesn't have any.
      I "finished" SR4 after 163 hours (not finished, but story wise it is done and I am not the one going after achievements), I assume SR2 and 3 will have the same play value in hours, probably some more because SR2 needs to unlock buildings to save things.

Comment

SR2 with Xbox 360 pad: always vibration, thats annoying...

Comment

Working...
        X