Tomb Raider Is Arriving On Linux This Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M@GOid View Post
    Feral is responsible for the (I think) the only openGL4.3 games out there, Alien Isolation and Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
    tw: attila is also 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Frett View Post
      It's a Game that people already own
      responsible people do not buy games before they are ported

Comment

Originally posted by atomsymbol
        Many people behave according to rules you cannot imagine and conditions you cannot imagine.

Solution: Put your trust in the statistics.
        i had no intention to imply that many people are responsible

Comment

Originally posted by atomsymbol

Your single-line responses contain little information and can easily be subjected to individual interpretations or misinterpretations because of the terminology used in your responses.

I wonder how are you going to beat the above in your next response to me.
          with enough motivation you could misinterpret anything

ok, i'll write more
          i disagreed with claim 'people already own this game, so no point in porting it'
          how do you interpret it? all people? most people? some people? few people?
          obviously it must be all or almost all, otherwise there is a point in porting it for ones who do not own yet.
          now, to contradict this claim i do not need to claim that everyone does not own it, just some people will be enough
          so when you next time will have troubles with interpretation, try to read previous posts
          Last edited by pal666; 24 March 2016, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunweb View Post

Why? I've made 2 points.
            1) There won't be TressFX
            2) Its Ferral, meaning it(the game) will run good only on Nvidia cards.
            Sorry, thought you meant TressFx would not run well anywhere except on Nvidia cards (the converse being more likely, since HairWorks is a dog on anything but the latest Nvidia cards). The "it" in your statement was ambiguous since the first part of your sentence was talking about TressFX.

Comment

Working...
            X