X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zanny
    replied
    Originally posted by soulsource View Post
    This is the first time I've read about that project. How far is the engine regarding Morrowind features? Can one already play the game? Is critical functionality missing?
    The game is fully playable and beatable with saving / voiceovers / the mouth movements / enemy AI all working. I'm sure some quests and events and such are broken but I've put an hour in this morning and haven't found anything that doesn't work right yet.

Leave a comment:

• darkbasic
    replied
    I just donated 5$ to this awesome project, it deserves more attention.

Leave a comment:

• soulsource
    replied
    This is the first time I've read about that project. How far is the engine regarding Morrowind features? Can one already play the game? Is critical functionality missing?

Leave a comment:

• eydee
    replied
    The performance boost is huge, at least for the linux version. Going from 20 fps to 80 fps in outdoor areas at max settings, on my card.

Leave a comment:

• Michael_S
    replied
    Originally posted by zanny View Post
    The new version is already in Arch, and I went from high texture / shader water giving me like 5 fps on a 290 on radeonsi to 200+ fps all the time. Super playable now, I'm wondering whats still missing from 1.0 because its gorgeous now.
    Good to know. Cool.

Leave a comment:

• zanny
    replied
    The new version is already in Arch, and I went from high texture / shader water giving me like 5 fps on a 290 on radeonsi to 200+ fps all the time. Super playable now, I'm wondering whats still missing from 1.0 because its gorgeous now.

Leave a comment:

• arabek
    replied
    Why you no screenshots from this thread?

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic OpenMW 0.37 Released, Switches To OpenSceneGraph

OpenMW 0.37 Released, Switches To OpenSceneGraph

Phoronix: OpenMW 0.37 Released, Switches To OpenSceneGraph

The open-source community working on OpenMW as an engine re-implementation of Elderscrolls III: Morrowind have announced the release of OpenMW v0.37...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X