• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Link and Controller will arrive in a few days

Salut,

I've just receive a mail from Valve a few minutes ago saying:

Subject: Steam Hardware Shipping Soon: Thanks for your Pre-Order

"The first Steam Link and Steam Controller pre-order units are scheduled to arrive over the next few days.

We're eager to hear your feedback as we continue to make changes and improvements leading up to the full retail launch on November 10th. For the next few weeks, we recommend that you opt in to the Steam client beta (through the System settings panel in the Big Picture UI) so that you'll be running the most current fixes and functionality.

We'll be keeping an eye on forums everywhere, but we've also set up a contact email address for everyone on the team: [email protected]. Whether you're having a great time or running into issues, we want to know.

Thank you
    "

That makes my day... Can't wait for it anymore

A+
    Debcool
    Et si je poussais une longue plainte déchirante pudiquement masquée sous la morsure cinglante de mon humour ravageur?

Well, they have been delivered at noon today! Awesome! I can see a long WE coming...

I would have love to post some photo but the website seems to not agree with my files... So Michael, if you want me to send you some of them, just tell me.

Ok, I got to go now... can wait any longer

A+
    Debcool
    Et si je poussais une longue plainte déchirante pudiquement masquée sous la morsure cinglante de mon humour ravageur?

Comment

Well the devices have arrived at noon today. That's AWESOME!

Michael If you want some photos just tell me.

A+
      Debcool

Comment

Originally posted by Debcool View Post
        Well the devices have arrived at noon today. That's AWESOME!

Michael If you want some photos just tell me.

A+
        Debcool
        Sure, will give out Phoronix Premium subscriptions too if anyone wants to write their own mini review / thoughts of the Steam Link/Controller with Linux for an article on Phoronix. Email michael at phoronix.com.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
        X