Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspyr Media Is Launching A New Linux Game Tomorrow

Phoronix: Aspyr Media Is Launching A New Linux Game Tomorrow

Aspyr Media, the company that's ported games like Civilization V: Beyond Earth to Linux and Borderlands 2, will be launching a new Linux game port on Tuesday...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Current rumour is Shadows Of Mordor, but we'll see.
    All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Shadow of Mordor would be awesome but would love to see Witcher 3.

Comment

At least we know it will be a decent port

Comment

Originally posted by Ericg View Post
          Current rumour is Shadows Of Mordor, but we'll see.
          Nah, that's not the rumour, Shadows of Mordor is being ported by Feral not Aspyr.

Comment

Feral is also porting Arkham Knight, as they told me on their Twitter. I hope it's GRID Autosport, since I've just bought a Logitech G27. GRID Autosport was also supposed to arrive this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisq View Post

Nah, that's not the rumour, Shadows of Mordor is being ported by Feral not Aspyr.
              Is Feral the company that does ports with the "eON" wrapper? Or is that another company?

Comment

Originally posted by Dukenukemx View Post
                Shadow of Mordor would be awesome but would love to see Witcher 3.
                Didn't CDPR do Witcher 2 themselves? If they intend to do Witcher 3 I'm sure they'd do that themselves too (and I thought there was an intention to?)

Comment

Originally posted by grenadecx View Post
                  Is Feral the company that does ports with the "eON" wrapper? Or is that another company?
                  Virtual Programming are the company behind eON. Feral do real, native ports.

Comment

Originally posted by niick View Post

Virtual Programming are the company behind eON. Feral do real, native ports.
                    Ah, thanks!

Because even if people claiming games like TW2 working great ( which is using eON ), it runs really horrible compared to running the game in Windows. And that's unacceptable, at least for me.

Anyways, I know Aspyr also do Native games, so I'm looking forward to the release whatever it is!

Comment

Working...
                    X