X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thetargos
    replied
    Originally posted by Aradreth View Post
    I bought it purely because they release here at the same price as in America. Generally we pay in pounds what Americans pay in dollars and currently it's almost $2 to the pound (lets not go in to Rock Band...)
    From the look of it, it seems as if downloading the Demo you actually get the whole game, which you can unlock with a code which you purchase... I'll purchase the license as soon as I can, this game really deserves it!

Leave a comment:

• Thetargos
    replied
    Just played the demo for a bit... Can you say quality? I'm amazed how this game plays on my system, with all and Compiz running, and on x86_64, without a hitch. Linux people should buy this one in hordes (Ok, not in hordes, but seriously, excellent game!)

Leave a comment:

• Aradreth
    replied
    Originally posted by Thetargos View Post
    It may be indeed a good thing I waited until now to download the Demo, I'm getting stable 220-250Kbps :P

What I seriously see as a bonus is the availability of the Windows, Mac and Linux simultaneously, I think this is a first for the three major operating systems. UT2003/4 had included the Linux and Windows installers on the same disk (disk set), but all three major OSes... This has got to be a first. Especially of a highly anticipated game like this! I'll most likely buy it, but first I want to see the Demo
    I bought it purely because they release here at the same price as in America. Generally we pay in pounds what Americans pay in dollars and currently it's almost $2 to the pound (lets not go in to Rock Band...)

Leave a comment:

• Thetargos
    replied
    It may be indeed a good thing I waited until now to download the Demo, I'm getting stable 220-250Kbps :P

What I seriously see as a bonus is the availability of the Windows, Mac and Linux simultaneously, I think this is a first for the three major operating systems. UT2003/4 had included the Linux and Windows installers on the same disk (disk set), but all three major OSes... This has got to be a first. Especially of a highly anticipated game like this! I'll most likely buy it, but first I want to see the Demo

Leave a comment:

• Melcar
    replied
    Downloading the demo right now.

Leave a comment:

• Aradreth
    replied
    Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
    Heh... Figured as much. Everybody and his dog wants this one.
    Seeing as Tycho and Gabe have to power to bring down medium sized websites by just linking to them in a blog post I'm not all that surprised either.

Leave a comment:

• Svartalf
    replied
    Originally posted by Aradreth View Post
    http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4198602 I got it at around 250KB/s. The official servers are being hammered.
    Heh... Figured as much. Everybody and his dog wants this one.

Leave a comment:

• Aradreth
    replied
    Originally posted by Max Spain View Post
    DL'ing now, but it's going slooowww
    http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4198602 I got it at around 250KB/s. The official servers are being hammered.

Leave a comment:

• Max Spain
    replied
    DL'ing now, but it's going slooowww

Leave a comment:

• Aradreth
    replied
    The game is out and you can find the linux demo here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X