Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Truck Simulator 2 Coming To Linux

Phoronix: Euro Truck Simulator 2 Coming To Linux

In addition to the two peculiar games coming to Linux being done by Replay Games, another unique title coming to Linux is Euro Truck Simulator 2...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Nice

I've been playing this game since it's launch on Windows and all I can say is that it's a great game, with nice graphics and you should definetely try it.
    I'm really happy that they're coming to Linux, I just wish that they will port they're previous game too (Scania Truck Simulator) which is also a very nice game.

SCS, good job and good luck!
    Michael, thanks for the good news!

Comment

this game looks like very boring way how to waste time

Comment

Is this for training purposes... or for people who want to drive a truck but don't want the hours/pay it requires to make a living of it?

Comment

Originally posted by ua=42 View Post
          Is this for training purposes... or for people who want to drive a truck but don't want the hours/pay it requires to make a living of it?
          I think it's for people that likes to play games and have fun.

Comment

great. there is a real shortage of commercial racing games for linux.

Comment

Shit boring

Do you get to honk at girls too? LOL

What a shit boring game.
              Drive some big ass slow truck vehicle all day and be stuck in traffic for hours.

Oh shit, its police, I better not tuck the beer away.

Oh there goes a female, maybe if I honk at her, I can get some pussy?

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's a game for entertainment, though you can learn from it just like you learn a (tiny) bit driving when you play rally games.

Comment

I know the idea of the game might sound boring, but I played the first Euro Truck Simulator and was pleasantly surprised.

Yeah it's not gonna be heart pounding excitement, in fact I found to almost be a kind of "zen" experience and quite relaxing, touring through Europe. And the realism and being able to manipulate the switches in the drivers cabin etc (like a flight sim) adds to the experience.

It's not for everyone though obviously, but worth a try, especially if you like sims.

Comment

Will buy the sim not made for GTA punk gangsta wannabees

Comment

Working...
                    X