Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• verik2kk
    replied
    got it compiled but there are some graphical glitches and it doesnt run as smooth as windows version

Leave a comment:

• verik2kk
    replied
    ok got past of the last error by coping some files into sdlport folder. but now it says this.

gcc -g -Wall -O0 -c -I. -I./SDLPort -Icml -I./unrarlib040/unrarlib -ISDL_port -I/usr/include/SDL/ -I/usr/include/libmodplug -I/opt/vc/include -I/opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/pthreads -I/opt/vc/include/GLES2 -I/opt/vc/include/EGL -DPLATFORM_SDL -DENABLE_CONSOLE_COMMANDS -DUSE_MODPLUG -DDEBUG -DRPI -DUSE_GL2 -DUSE_GLES2 -DUSE_EGL_RPI -DRGBA_5551 SDLPort/eglport.c -o SDLPort/eglport.o
    SDLPort/eglport.c:49:22: fatal error: bcm_host.h: No such file or directory
    compilation terminated.
    make: *** [SDLPort/eglport.o] Error 1

Leave a comment:

• verik2kk
    replied
    martin@arvuti:~$ cd hurrican-code/Hurrican/src/
    martin@arvuti:~/hurrican-code/Hurrican/src$ make
    g++ -g -Wall -O0 -c -I. -I./SDLPort -Icml -I./unrarlib040/unrarlib -ISDL_port -I/usr/include/SDL/ -I/usr/include/libmodplug -I/opt/vc/include -I/opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/pthreads -I/opt/vc/include/GLES2 -I/opt/vc/include/EGL -DPLATFORM_SDL -DENABLE_CONSOLE_COMMANDS -DUSE_MODPLUG -DDEBUG -DRPI -DUSE_GL2 -DUSE_GLES2 -DUSE_EGL_RPI -DRGBA_5551 Boss_BigFish.cpp -o Boss_BigFish.o
    In file included from ./SDLPort/SDL_port.h:40:0,
    from DX8Joystick.h:28,
    from DX8Input.h:22,
    from Console.h:18,
    from stdafx.h:6,
    from Boss_BigFish.cpp:8:
    ./SDLPort/opengl.h:21:17: fatal error: gl2.h: No such file or directory
    compilation terminated.
    make: *** [Boss_BigFish.o] Error 1
    martin@arvuti:~/hurrican-code/Hurrican/src$

Leave a comment:

• verik2kk
    replied
    Originally posted by Pickle View Post
    I offered, but you blew it off. It is not hard to compile now days. You install the needed packages and type make. Maybe theres an issue with the project itself and by seeing the problem I can improve it.
    I can walk you through the process based on the errors you see and get through it, and you might actually learn something so you become more independent.
    If you dont want to spend some effort on your end, why do you expect others to cater to your every need? You would spend the time to reinstall an OS to run it, but cant copy-paste an error? Maybe this doesnt matter as much you say it does.
    ok ill try again and paste everything here.

Leave a comment:

• Pickle
    replied
    Originally posted by verik2kk View Post
    Can anyone help me out then?
    I offered, but you blew it off. It is not hard to compile now days. You install the needed packages and type make. Maybe theres an issue with the project itself and by seeing the problem I can improve it.
    I can walk you through the process based on the errors you see and get through it, and you might actually learn something so you become more independent.
    If you dont want to spend some effort on your end, why do you expect others to cater to your every need? You would spend the time to reinstall an OS to run it, but cant copy-paste an error? Maybe this doesnt matter as much you say it does.

Leave a comment:

• verik2kk
    replied
    Can anyone help me out then?

Leave a comment:

• verik2kk
    replied
    Originally posted by Pickle View Post
    It should be pretty straight forward to build it if the development system and dependencies are installed properly. What build errors are you seeing?
    well i dont remember since it was last week but the last thing was something about "E unable to locate directory" or something like that.
    And compiling is too hard for me anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Pickle
    replied
    Originally posted by verik2kk View Post
    Can someone please compile it for me..tried everything and i gave up after 5 hours of trying.
    I would really suck if i have to get back to using windows cuz of only one game i really like.
    im using xubuntu 12.04 lts 32bit.

Thank you!
    It should be pretty straight forward to build it if the development system and dependencies are installed properly. What build errors are you seeing?

Leave a comment:

• verik2kk
    replied
    help!

Can someone please compile it for me..tried everything and i gave up after 5 hours of trying.
    I would really suck if i have to get back to using windows cuz of only one game i really like.
    im using xubuntu 12.04 lts 32bit.

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• danboid
    replied
    compiles fine without -DRGBA_5551

I was wondering about -DRGBA_5551 and what it did.

Yes, Hurrican GL2 compiles fine under Ubuntu without using -DRGBA_5551. I have just tried to edit my previous post here but it seems Phoronix stops you editing your posts after not so long :/

There are still slight graphical glitches similar to how I described, but the glitches were more severe under EGL and EGL didn't provide the full range of gfx that GL2 does so things are looking much better with this config.

Code:
    ifeq ($(TARGET),linux)

EXE := ../hurricanlinux
    CCP := gcc
    CC  := gcc
    LD  := g++
    RM  := rm -f

USE_EGL := no
    USE_GL2 := yes

DEFINES += -DLINUX -DUSE_GL2

INCLUDES_OS := -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/SDL -I/usr/include/GL -I/usr/include/libmodplug

LDFLAGS := -g -lSDL -lGL -lSDL_mixer -lSDL_image -lmodplug -lX11

endif

Leave a comment:

Working...
X