Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kivada View Post
    /me upon hearing about this = "YAY a hand to hand combat game!!!"

/me upon seeing it = "wtf... rabbit people... damn furries invading my Linux gaming..."
    i luv ninja wabbits !

Comment

Originally posted by Kivada View Post
      /me upon hearing about this = "YAY a hand to hand combat game!!!"

/me upon seeing it = "wtf... rabbit people... damn furries invading my Linux gaming..."
      Aww.. But furries make everything better

Comment

This latest DRM-free pay-what-you-want offering of indie games has this time failed to pull in more than one million dollars.
        These last 2 humble bundles have received very bad articles from phoronix. Why is it a "fail" if you don't reach more than 1 million dollars? Get your head out of your ass and stop whining and start showing support for people that provide games for linux instead. Or maybe they aren't paying you anything unlike the oil rush game you have hyped for an eternity now.

This seriously pissed me off no end. Oh wait, like every other article here.. never mind.

Comment

Isn't that what we all come here for? Inaccurate and biased reporting and the ensuing drama?

Comment

Originally posted by netrage View Post
            These last 2 humble bundles have received very bad articles from phoronix. Why is it a "fail" if you don't reach more than 1 million dollars? Get your head out of your ass and stop whining and start showing support for people that provide games for linux instead. Or maybe they aren't paying you anything unlike the oil rush game you have hyped for an eternity now.

This seriously pissed me off no end. Oh wait, like every other article here.. never mind.
            +999999999

This also was not a Humble Indie Bundle Phoronix (Mike), it is a "Debut" you are comparing it to something it's not, it's a Debut of a game in development with a few others thrown in.

Try researching before spouting your sensationalist junk?

Also for everyone else not liking his articles - join us on www.gamingonlinux.com where we don't spout crap
            Last edited by liamdawe; 18 November 2011, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X