X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JClosed
    replied
    X3 would be fine.. but..

I would love to see X3 TC ported, but at this moment I already have two "X" titles from LGP (X2 - The Threat and X3 - Reunion), and bot of the games can not be played because the LGP DRM server is down. The server has been down for months and months now, and I see no sign it will ever come up again.

So - there I am with two worthless disks where I paid money for (and shipping them to the Netherlands increased the price even further). The games install fine, but cannot be played because I can not validate them. I am really pissed about that. Guess that's the reward you get for being legal..

Thus - even if a port is done for X3 TC (with I doubt hugely at this moment), please, please, please, please, please do NOT include a DRM that is depending on a "phone home" server. I will certainly not buy it, because I have learned my lesson - the hard way...

Leave a comment:

• dammarin
    replied
    I would so much rather this were Witcher 2.

Leave a comment:

• gilboa
    replied
    Originally posted by FallenWizard View Post
    Please let it be X3: Terran Conflict

*hope*
    Amen to that!

- Gilboa

Leave a comment:

• dredhammer
    replied
    I'd rather it was the whole complete X Superbox collection that Egosoft released last year both in physical and downloadable versions and not just X3:TC, yes and that drm is annoying as heck, i'd prefer a single serial number check to the online hoopla.

Leave a comment:

• sirdilznik
    replied
    Originally posted by AHSauge View Post
    Any chance that it could be something else than X3TC though? I mean Majesty 2 was released about 1.5 years ago, and LGP did port the first one...
    I suppose it could be Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (hopefully with the Ice & Blood expansion) also. I'd be fine with that since I'm down for some loot-fest Diablo-esque action and I liked the first game, though I'd still prefer X3:TC. They could always surprise us with a completely different title from a company they haven't worked with before.

Leave a comment:

• AHSauge
    replied
    I sincerely hope that it's X3TC. I've been waiting for that one to be ported, but as we all know, it hasn't happened yet.

Any chance that it could be something else than X3TC though? I mean Majesty 2 was released about 1.5 years ago, and LGP did port the first one...

Leave a comment:

• Apopas
    replied
    Good to hear that!

Leave a comment:

• lopho
    replied
    +1 to X3:TC

X3 feels like only the half thing when you know theres a bigger, better X3 (TC) just around the corner (but not really, cause i've been clean (from dualboot) for a while now)

Leave a comment:

• joshuapurcell
    replied
    This makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Please let it be X3

Leave a comment:

• disi
    replied
    I do not have those games installed all the time. That's why I said, it might be that you only have to activate them once. But still, I would prefer to just extract the game and play.
    On the other hand, they have an automatic updater for all installed games in their launcher. This is something good

Leave a comment:

Working...
X