The Humble Indie Bundle #2 Has Arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miles View Post
    - Revenge of the Titans crashes randomly on Ubuntu 10.10 (32 bits, standard install):
    That may be OpenJDK's fault there... I've had off and on issues with NetBeans and Eclipse with it- random crashes. Does it much less often with OpenJDK 7 and not at all with the old Sun JDK 5 JVM. Something's not QUITE right with OpenJDK 6 with at least Ubuntu 10.10.

Comment

• The Humbles really should give more obvious notices about game updates, as some people still don't know about them (ex). I wouldn't have known either if Svartalf didn't mention twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xipeos View Post
        Update: game crashes only if I kill that crab on the beach, and within seconds of starting the "Exploration" scenario (which has crabs in it..). ...
        Mine also crashes almost instantly in Exploration. There's also a "stutter" on some maps (game freezes regular intervals).

I'm running ubuntu maverick 64bit (nothing changed to audio configuration after install), intel cpu and ati gfx card. Any help is greatly appreciated, loving the game!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fawz View Post
          Mine also crashes almost instantly in Exploration. There's also a "stutter" on some maps (game freezes regular intervals).
          I've found the crab crash and fixed it. I'm suspecting the Exploration crash is a similar problem and I'm checking into it as well. The stutter's being investigated as well (Needing to sysprof/oprofile things to find where it's tripping over itself there...)

Comment

• Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
            I've found the crab crash and fixed it. I'm suspecting the Exploration crash is a similar problem and I'm checking into it as well. The stutter's being investigated as well (Needing to sysprof/oprofile things to find where it's tripping over itself there...)
            Did you ever find anything about the "ugly" PulseAudio disable?

Comment

• Originally posted by Larian View Post
              Did you ever find anything about the "ugly" PulseAudio disable?
              Not yet... Going to try to see what I can do for you this or tomorrow evening, depending on when I find enough bandwidth for it.

Comment

• Thanks, it's really appreciated. Let me/us know any way we can help...

Comment

• Stats?

Any news yet on the purchase breakdown for the bundle? Surely it doesn't take 3 weeks to get the info.

Comment

• I'm a bit miffed, I've been checking for updates often, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by fuzzykitty View Post
                      Any news yet on the purchase breakdown for the bundle? Surely it doesn't take 3 weeks to get the info.
                      We've got rough figures per lumping for HIB #1, HIB #2, and the charities- had that for about a week now. Nothing on the more detailed figures as to what was paid for Windows/OSX/Linux yet. I'm expecting to see that in the next couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                      X