Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSI Launches Claw A1M Handheld Gaming Device With Core Ultra 7 CPU, Starts At $699

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Windows 11???
    Ge the fuck out!

Comment

Originally posted by ktecho View Post

Yeah, because this is the only company in the world that supports windows...
      How are BIOS UEFI retaining its own settings after FW upgrade a Windows issue? Maybe I don't understand the V1tol​​'s problem, but the logic fails me

Comment

Originally posted by V1tol View Post
        MSI better focus on their BIOS/UEFI support. Unability to save settings between firmware upgrades on not cheap mobos is extremely frustrating.
        I have MSI mb and there is an option to load OC profile from USB and ROM. Though I never use it because sometimes restoring settings saved on previous firmware might lead to issues (on MB of any vendor).

Comment

Originally posted by sophisticles View Post
          $700?!?

Who is buying these things?

I can buy a PS5 and a PS3 for that.

I can buy a PS4 and a XBOX for that money.

I don't know, i just don't know.
          $700?!?

Who buys PS5 and PS3 for that?

Who buys a PS4 and XBOX for that money?

I can buy a lot more useful things than consoles for that money.

I don't know, i just don't know.

$700?!?

Comment

Originally posted by ffs_ View Post
            I have MSI mb and there is an option to load OC profile from USB and ROM. Though I never use it because sometimes restoring settings saved on previous firmware might lead to issues (on MB of any vendor).
            which is completely ridiculous, one would think that the bios/uefi vendors one day would be able to implement settings imports that say would convert from one version to another if there now are settings that might conflict between versions. It is even more idiotic on server boards where the default setup often can be "will not find any boot drive at all".

Comment

Originally posted by stormcrow View Post
              No, this is mostly "me too" trying to cash in on Steam Deck's partial success. Partial, in that it's probably making Valve a profit through game sales, not that it's gaining a huge market share with gamers.
              why is it a partial success ? all gaming consoles make money like thix playstation/xbox/Nintendo all sell their hardware at lower price than what the hardware really cost and all of them later make money with the software and their app-store.

why is sony allowed to do so and microsoft is allowed to do so and nintendo is allowed to do so but Valve of course is not allowed to do so.
              Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Originally posted by F.Ultra View Post

which is completely ridiculous, one would think that the bios/uefi vendors one day would be able to implement settings imports that say would convert from one version to another if there now are settings that might conflict between versions. It is even more idiotic on server boards where the default setup often can be "will not find any boot drive at all".
                They are all using AMI UEFIs for consumer platform, it's on them.

Comment

Working...
                X