Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vulkan 1.3.239 Released With New Huawei Extension

Phoronix: Vulkan 1.3.239 Released With New Huawei Extension

While there tend to be new Vulkan API specification updates weekly or bi-weekly for most of the year, there was a one month hiatus due to Christmas and other end of year holidays with many of the corporate developers taking time off work. But that is now over and out today is Vulkan 1.3.239 as the first update in exactly one month...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Huh, I wonder what this undocumented VK_HUAWEI_ccp_snoop function does?

Comment

excited about IMAGINATION driver, hope we see Linux Laptops with it, they are only one with level 4 ray tracing GPU

Comment

Originally posted by stompcrash View Post
        No politics please

Comment

Originally posted by luno View Post
          excited about IMAGINATION driver, hope we see Linux Laptops with it, they are only one with level 4 ray tracing GPU
          right? never thought I would actually look at powervr as a net positive

Originally posted by clementhk View Post

No politics please
          hah. any idea what forum this is? good luck.​

Comment

Originally posted by stompcrash View Post
            That's how Snoop Dogg communicates with his lieutenants when smuggling that Chronic Chinese Pot. Why do you think he lives in Long Beach? To smuggle in weed on shipping containers, duh. Now they have a Vulkan extension for secret communications.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
              weed on shipping containers
              whipping containers

Comment

Working...
              X