Steam On Linux Gaming Usage Grew In April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackiwid View Post

But it shows a increase just not as you did put it a "noticeable" increase, as far as I understand the numbers in the news arch gone from 0.12 to 0.14% that is a 16-17%. for just 1 month I would argue that this is a lot, I assume the numbers should be more "noticable" if all steamdevices are counted but I only find the "active users" with 120mio all registered accounts are probably much higher but even with the 120mio 0.02% is still 2.4mio new users.

Does anybody have the sales numbers of the steam machine? the highest number (speculations) I see is 3 months old and 1.5mio and they say something about building 100k each month, so that numbers would be not that far off it seems.
    So that means Steam Deck is only contributing to a small portion of the overall increase, and that the bigger increase is coming from desktops/laptops running various other distros, which is what I was saying.

Comment

Seems to me it's pretty much confirmed the Deck is being included, unless this is a bug.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
      X