Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proton 6.3-8 Released With More Windows Games Playable, Support For Some BattlEye Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexander2 View Post
    Good news roughl that AOE4 runs in Multiplayer but i remain skeptical. I am Waiting for a fix for AOE 3 DE. At the Time the Microsoft game Studio gets that game fixed i would buy aoe4. not before that moment

In the end it is Microsoft and they don't give a damn shit about Linux compatibility unless they earn a shit-ton of money with it → Azure cloud Bussiness.
    (Maybe i am a bit biased here)
    They already make a lot of money off linux (their entire network infrastructure on azure runs on linux for example) just not off linux on the desktop.

Comment

I am starting to get excited. Are things finally falling into place? We just need commitment from 1 major studio before the dominoes start falling our way.

I just purchased a new PC for the first time in years too

Comment

Originally posted by Kamikaze View Post
        I am starting to get excited. Are things finally falling into place? We just need commitment from 1 major studio before the dominoes start falling our way.

I just purchased a new PC for the first time in years too
        yes, drivers, games, proton. looks like gaming in linux is a easy task this days, the last problem are the anti cheat things, some need to be resolved but almost there, almost 10 years for linux become a good choice for gaming

Comment

Originally posted by bple2137 View Post
          Thank you very much for mentioning Bottles. Did not know about it. It makes the new Farming Simulator 22 playable under Linux for me.

Comment

Working...
          X