Godot 3.4 Released With Many New Features For This Open-Source Game Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godot 3.4 Released With Many New Features For This Open-Source Game Engine

Phoronix: Godot 3.4 Released With Many New Features For This Open-Source Game Engine

While we eagerly await the release of Godot 4 as a massive update to this leading open-source game engine, out this weekend is Godot 3.4 as a rather significant update to Godot 3.x with a number of new features and improvements...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Now if only there were some good free open source games made with Godot that I could try...

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
      Now if only there were some good free open source games made with Godot that I could try...
      Find games made with Godot like Cherophobia, GREENER GRASS AWAITS, Project Kat, Assessment Examination, Learn Godot's GDScript From Zero on itch.io, the indie game hosting marketplace

So who wants to speedrun Type The Bible?

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
        Why do you keep repeating this in every Godot topic? You've been given lists before, so why don't you look through those lists first?

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post

Find games made with Godot like Cherophobia, GREENER GRASS AWAITS, Project Kat, Assessment Examination, Learn Godot's GDScript From Zero on itch.io, the indie game hosting marketplace

So who wants to speedrun Type The Bible?
          Thanks, the engine can be used to make lots of diverse and different types of games, so it is very flexible and seems to be popular in the indie community. Lots of those games are pixel art games, which while some of them are really good, and its cool that the game engine is so flexible it allows those types of games, but they don't show off the power of the engine.
          I sorted for the category first-person shooter and was able to find some more heavy games that better showcase the game engine's prowess.

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

Why do you keep repeating this in every Godot topic? You've been given lists before, so why don't you look through those lists first?
          I hadn't found much decent games, I been linked to the official website which only had shitty games. This itch.io site was better, as you could delve into categories and pick first-person shooter which has games that better showcase what the engine really can do.

Comment

Working...
          X