Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uid313 View Post

Yes, it was long ago.
    Must have been more than two years ago. Have it improved substantially that it worth to give another try?
    I'll tell you this weekend if I can take the time to install and try it, my last experience is also quite old (more than 1 year probably).

Comment

I've been playing it off and on for years. To me it the graphics have always been a little off the mark, but they are a lot better... BUT the idea of a mario kart like game with Tux and friends as characters to play made it fun. I like some of the new things, kind of a cross between mario kart and rocket league with SuperNES graphics.
      The online multiplayer is a huge addition. Either way, it's free and it's fun.

An alternative is ZeroGear for $5 on steam. Same principle, multiplayer, better graphics. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Gear Released in 2010 and with better graphics. I'm starting to feel like some others, even though it's free, it's 2019 and there are free 3d game engines that come with better stock graphics...

Some guy made a copy of Star Wars Pod racing with the unreal engine. Would be awesome to have supertuxkart made from the unreal engine. And no, I don't have time to help, other than beta testing and providing feedback.

Comment

Working...
      X