THRONES OF BRITANNIA Launching For Linux On Thursday, Another Vulkan Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THRONES OF BRITANNIA Launching For Linux On Thursday, Another Vulkan Game

Phoronix: THRONES OF BRITANNIA Launching For Linux On Thursday, Another Vulkan Game

Feral Interactive has just announced that A Total War Saga: THRONES OF BRITANNIA will be launching for Linux this Thursday...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Good!
    I'll buy it in 10 years, when all the DLC is released and at a decent price...

Comment

Originally posted by nomadewolf View Post
      Good!
      I'll buy it in 10 years, when all the DLC is released and at a decent price...
      That's certainly not the best way to support porters bringing games to our niche OS

Comment

Originally posted by FireBurn View Post

That's certainly not the best way to support porters bringing games to our niche OS
        It's not our fault they picked DCL crazy devs such as CA to port from.

Comment

Game trailers without in-game footage.

No further comment needed.

Comment

Definitely a day 1 buy for me, hopefully we will also see Total War: Warhammer 2 at some point.

Comment

I'll probably buy as I like to reward Feral for porting when I don't already own the game, but I wish £40+ wasn't the norm

Comment

Originally posted by cybertraveler View Post
                Game trailers without in-game footage.

No further comment needed.
                That is what I logged in to say.

Comment

I like the Vulkan path Feral choose to follow. Maybe some folks were left out because older GPUs do not support it, but Vulkan will never be a sucess unless developpers take the first step to adopt it, so:

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Another game with Vulkan support, I cannot resist to buy :-) It's good to see that Feral provides now exclusive Vulkan support, I think this focus pays off already. Driver support is great and the performance is better as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X