No announcement yet.

SteamVR Updated To Support The HTC VIVE Pro On Linux, Better RADV Compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteamVR Updated To Support The HTC VIVE Pro On Linux, Better RADV Compatibility

Phoronix: SteamVR Updated To Support The HTC VIVE Pro On Linux, Better RADV Compatibility

Valve released a new SteamVR update for Linux gamers last night and while there are just two Linux-specific changes, both of them are high impact...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Probs have to wait Nintendo releases something and makes it right

Comment

Ha, I don't know what it is about me, I tend to always vote for the underdog. But I never was a big Nintendo fan. I pretty much went Atari (2600), Sega (SMS, Genesis), Atari (Jaguar), Sony (Playstation 3/4). For once choosing HTC seemed to not be the underdog.. except compared to Facebook they are!

Comment

I am not either a Nintendo fan, but since I have PC and PC is better than XBOX or PS but Nintendo is somewhat different, I think Nintendo and PC is a good couple I get the best of all worlds

Comment

Working...
        X