X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eragon
    replied
    I don't care about the DRM.

I am definitely going to buy this title, have been waiting for it for ages now (will also buy sacred: gold when it is released)

@MaestroMaus: If you want another webshop to buy it from, go to www.tuxgames.com . They sell it, and they ship worldwide

Leave a comment:

• MaestroMaus
    replied
    I'm tempted to buy it, but there aren't any resellers for me here.

BTW, I was wondering, does LGP consider getting their products on Steam (if the rumours are true and Steam comes to Linux, very unlikely, I know) or a different webshop?

Originally posted by bruno08 View Post
    Why aren't they just using a one-time key input system like Quake series and.. everyone else?
    Nobody wants a password dialogue up for playing a game.
    Download music, movies, games, software and much more. The Pirate Bay is the galaxy's most resilient BitTorrent site.

The big anti-DRM thread has already been created 6 months ago. Go over there if you feel the need to talk about it. Don't ruin the party over here again, please.
    Last edited by MaestroMaus; 10 November 2008, 05:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bruno08
    replied
    Why aren't they just using a one-time key input system like Quake series and.. everyone else?
    Nobody wants a password dialogue up for playing a game.

Leave a comment:

• Naib
    replied
    Code:
    naib@FluidMotion ~ $ glxinfo | grep shader3
        GL_NV_texture_shader, GL_NV_texture_shader2, GL_NV_texture_shader3,
    WooHoo I'm ordering \o/
    been wanting this for sometime now

Leave a comment:

• fragro
    replied
    Better late than never!

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic X3: Reunion Finally Goes Gold On Linux

X3: Reunion Finally Goes Gold On Linux

Phoronix: X3: Reunion Finally Goes Gold On Linux

X3: Reunion is a game developed by Egosoft, and is the sequel to X2: The Threat, which is being ported to Linux by Linux Game Publishing. LGP has been working on porting this Microsoft Windows title to Linux since January of 2007. This game was originally supposed to be released for Linux in August of 2007, but it didn't enter beta until October of 2007...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X