An Article About Systemd's Architecture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex Sarmiento View Post
    At the end, systemd took over, kind of raping Linux users in the butt just like pulseaudio did , but it is time to accept it and get over it.
    I'm not one to lie back and enjoy it. If I did, I would still be running Windows.

Comment

Originally posted by jason.oliveira View Post

I'm not one to lie back and enjoy it. If I did, I would still be running Windows.
      Lol. What trollish hogwash!
      systemd doesn't magically turn GNU/Linux into Windows.

It's still FOSS and its userland is still very much the same.
      The truth is that no one but developers and enterprise administrators should even give a shit about the underlying init system.

The fact some users do, despite not being members of either group, is a mere confirmation that the propaganda embraced by psychotic hacks like Datenwolf works, sadly enough.

As for your post about the uselessd developer: You're arguing from authority here. That in itself is a fallacy. Particularly when uselessd was nothing but hackish vapourware.
      You might as well criticise Pulse Audio quoting Datenwolf's "insights" into his KLANG audio system (which, as far as I know, never went past a simple shell script). That would be equally idiotic.

Comment

Working...
      X