Systemd-Import Expands Its Container Capabilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeepDayze View Post
    With the way Poettering is going, systemd will soon control all major system functions and making the Linux kernel act more like a microkernel

I think that's what he wants...total control!
    Yes we just had to look at how many functionality systemd has pulled out of the kernel and implemented this a second time. If i am not wrong you could run your system without the kernel by just using systemd with the --enable-conspiracy parameter.

Comment

Originally posted by pythoneer View Post
      Yes we just had to look at how many functionality systemd has pulled out of the kernel and implemented this a second time. If i am not wrong you could run your system without the kernel by just using systemd with the --enable-conspiracy parameter.
      Hahahaha good one, so now in that case would Linus give Lennart the middle finger like he did to nVidia?

Comment

With the way Poettering is going, systemd will soon control all major system functions and making the Linux kernel act more like a microkernel. I think that's what he wants...total control!
        Stop pretending to know what the article is about and go back to playing XLennart.

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
          Stop pretending to know what the article is about and go back to playing XLennart.
          Hey relax, just making a joke

What happened to humor these days?

Comment

Hey relax, just making a joke What happened to humor these days?

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
              haha, i deserved that...

Comment

Originally posted by magika View Post
                Since systemd is best click-bait, soon we will have an article for every commit
                I would agree. Based on comments by Michael that I have seen elsewhere on his/this website, he needs/wants the advertising revenue. So any amount of controversy will create "impressions".

Comment

Originally posted by pythoneer View Post
                  BLOAT!
                  One can only wonder when the huge FART will occur as a result of the so-called BLOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by NotMine999 View Post
                    I would agree. Based on comments by Michael that I have seen elsewhere on his/this website, he needs/wants the advertising revenue. So any amount of controversy will create "impressions".
                    Michael: "Ads are a way of life on the Internet; as a publisher myself dependent upon ads for making a living, and believer in capitalism..." http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...tem&px=MTYwMTY

And now let's make XMichael

Comment

Originally posted by halo9en View Post
                      Michael: "Ads are a way of life on the Internet; as a publisher myself dependent upon ads for making a living, and believer in capitalism..." http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...tem&px=MTYwMTY

And now let's make XMichael
                      haha I am sure some diehard Phoronix reader could well do just that

Comment

Working...
                      X