• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kano
    replied
    Did you really look at the system you specified here:

Then take a look there:

The E5-2603 is without any Turbo, you are stuck with 1800 mhz! Has absolutely nothing to do with low latency! Of course for somebody like you this must sound fine. For gamers the per core speed is important and that for 3-4 cores mainly (for games). A GTX 670 would be a better fit for (win) gamers, on Linux there is only Heaven benchmark - you can forget Oilrush.

Leave a comment:

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    Edit: Outdated.
    Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kano
    replied
    Only a complete idiot would buy a cpu with 1.8 ghz base clock and s2011 -also e5-2 means that you can combine 2 cpus, e5-1 would be for 1 socket. i7-3770k/i5-3570k on z77 is the way to go for gamers. That only showed how incompetent you are.

Leave a comment:

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    Ladies and gentlemen. This is what I am much about: https://lkml.org/lkml/2012/10/23/265

If you are interested follow my blog, and if you have questions, there is a contact email there.

I am unsubscribing from this thread.

Peace Be With You.
    Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 25 October 2012, 07:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    Excellent to see some people understanding .

Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    edit: outdated
    Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ninez
    replied
    Originally posted by liam View Post
    Are you sure he is really a zealot, though? He seems so obviously trollish (that is to say, impervious to rational discourse) that I find it hard to believe that he can be a functional human if he really believes what he says. Honestly, how could a person be so impolite and yet end their tirades with a classical greeting that expresses a thought so antithetical to what they'd just previously written? I just took a quick look at wikipedia's section on adab and muslim's aren't supposed to use coarse language. I mean, this person is being astonishingly inconsistent! How could a person hold so many conflicting ideas in their head and not fall into some quantum state of insanity?
    What were the responses to his posting on the rt-user list? I take it they were all dumbfounded by his genius.
    he's not a real muslim. He has a identity crisis most likely (i would guess). I have a few friends whom are muslims and they would have ZERO respect for this guy, and you are correct he isn't supposed to talk the way he does. As far as a state of insanity - i think to some degree he does have mental problems (just based on his posts) - but i'm no doctor. lol.

As far as his posts elsewhere.;

his posts on Linux-rt-user-list look to be cross-posted from LKML so it's easier to just google his real name + lkml (or + rt-linux-user).

some of his LKML ones are pretty funny too ~ like when he was told subjectivity doesn't cut it and that he needed to provide some data to support his claims...lol

Leave a comment:

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    Ninez is on ignore.And btw quantum physics is based on multiplication with infinity.
    Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ninez
    replied
    Originally posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
    NomadDEMON is proclaiming his superior from sitting in his own piss and shit, as the others.
    bahahaha. what a dumb ass you are, paradox.

Don't worry NomadDemon. Paradox may talk about us being the ones sitting in our own piss and shit. But in this picture (real picture of Paradox), he clearly has shit all over his clothes (especially the shoulder) and lives in an absolute dump;

So i highly doubt he should be talking about anyone else' piss and shit, when clearly he has no concept of cleanliness. I mean look at him ~ who would actually take this fucking retard seriously... Should anyone consider his thoughts on sexuality? nope. What does he know of such things? (probably nothing). Lessons on morality? read a handful of his comments and the answer is certainly no. get lessons on tuning the linux kernel from him?? nope. The guy doesn't even know how/where the logging info he needs is, yet i'm to rely on his 'expertise' for tuning a kernel? fuck no.

regardless, he has no substance, nor the expertise he claims to have over all others. He is unable to backup anything he says and from observing his behavior elsewhere online (various lists, etc) I don't think anyone else finds anything he has to say all that insightful / useful either.

I foresee no one actually using his kernel, nor do i see it becoming popular or even as something unique or useful in any way. I think it is more likely that he is kicking a dead cat (his piece of shit core2duo) trying to get that tiny last bit of performance out of it, while also at the same time vacationing in placebo land

Leave a comment:

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    It is obvious why some people of higher rank never post in forums like these..
    Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X