Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    You actually typed that and believed that to be something good? You are joke, mindless..
    Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 08 November 2017, 11:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• randomizer
    replied
    Originally posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
    You have no case.
    Oh but I do, you just missed it. Here, let me make it easy for you: http://phoronix.com/forums/showthrea...381#post261381

Leave a comment:

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    You have no case. You learnt that phrase on TV. How much are you even aware of reality? Go into Islam, don`t become sectarians, derive your religion from the Quran, and maybe in 10 years you will understand.

Peace be with You.

Leave a comment:

• randomizer
    replied
    I rest my case.

Leave a comment:

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    -- outdated.
    Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 08 November 2017, 11:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• randomizer
    replied
    Yeah, one of the "do-gooders". Whom I know satan himself feels repulsion against.
    I don't think satan takes issue with your toxic attitude towards every person who replies to you.

Leave a comment:

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    The rest of you obviously have problems understanding this simple concept. There is no reasonable thinking here, just bimbos babbling. So, yes, I do calculate some loss, and instead consider my public those who CAN understand.

Leave a comment:

• Paradox Ethereal
    replied
    Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Oh, you're one of those people.
    Yeah, one of the "do-gooders".
    Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 08 November 2017, 11:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• XorEaxEax
    replied
    If someone licences their code under a permissive licence such as BSD/MIT and similar they are fully aware that it can be brought into a proprietary project and enhanced without those enhancements being contributed back, BUT they are obviously ok with this since if they weren't they would use other licences (like GPL) which does require source code to be contributed back (if distributed that is).

Bottom line is that there is no perfect licence, since it's all up to individuals to decide under which licence they want to publish their open source code and as always we have different preferences, which is why discussions like these are pretty much pointless and generally just end up confirming Godwin's law. It's up to the author of the code to decide under which conditions other people can use it, the rest of us can can choose to accept these terms or leave it be.

Leave a comment:

• randomizer
    replied
    D00d you are missing the point. The code is no longer opensource. Did you even read anything I wrote?
    The code may not be open source after it has been modified but that doesn't change the fact that the BSD licence itself is still an open source licence (according to the OSI definition of "open source"). To say otherwise would mean that there must be some contention about the definition of "open source", even though your Maximal licence assumes that there isn't.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X