Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElectricPrism View Post

Is anyone going to tell him? /s

In all seriousness though, I make a motion that from now on we replace the name RedHat with IBM/RedHat

It is what it is.
    I'm aware since day one! I did suspect it many time before that, RedHat changed a lot for worse some time before IBM ate them.

Their attitude was shitty before that. Downstream massive forking was common in the hat distro, same as in Debian and others.

Now they're IBMHat, it's even a lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny3 View Post
      Still no LUKS2 support for boot?
      GRUB's developers definitely don't care about privacy or security!
      Otherwise how this is not a priority and that bug is still not fixed?
      SDL2 graphics and sound support are more important than booting Linux with FDE.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricPrism View Post
        I hate GRUB, compared to systemd-boot (gummiboot) configuration is a PITA. Having to rebuild my configuration after each kernel upgrade or risk a un-bootable system. It's a bad experience.
        Grub 2 is probably the only piece of software I know that requires compiling/building the actual configuration. Totally over-engineered piece of shit software.

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
          Grub 2 is probably the only piece of software I know that requires compiling/building the actual configuration. Totally over-engineered piece of shit software.
          To be fair you could write the config file yourself but who gonna do that.

Comment

Working...
          X