Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many Features Ahead With Linux 6.6: EEVDF Scheduler, New AMD CPU Features, NVK uAPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many Features Ahead With Linux 6.6: EEVDF Scheduler, New AMD CPU Features, NVK uAPI

Phoronix: Many Features Ahead With Linux 6.6: EEVDF Scheduler, New AMD CPU Features, NVK uAPI

While there are many exciting features with Linux 6.5 which will hopefully be released as stable later today, ahead for the imminent Linux 6.6 merge window are another hearty batch of new features set to be introduced...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

And probably initial support for the Qualcomm IPQ5018 SoC will also be merged. I have a Unifi 6 In-Wall access point ready to give it a try.

Hopefully I’ll be able to apply all the current OpenWRT kernel patches that target the 6.1 kernel and successfully compile everything without too much hacking involved.

Comment

I really hope both EEVDF scheduler and Bcachefs gets merged ahead of 6.6 timeframe, please.

Comment

cant wait to see benchmarks for eevdf

Comment

Working...
        X